Closed Thread
Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Hey EO
    Congratulations you are finally a mummy! Wonderful news 😄

Peonies I guess that's the problem with opks in general there is always some subjectivity involved. Having said that you got a pretty strong second line so short surge or not , it's definitely happening .
    Good luck with sperm guy . I hope you don't mind me asking but how long after his 'job' is done do you have to use the syringe ? What a champion he is doing this for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats, EO!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

hi ladies.... lots going on in here.

peonies - good luck tonight, hope all goes to plan and you catch that eggie!

bella - Not long till your scan, how are you feeling?

catemer - PUPO with triplets - phew, 2 are hard enough! and mine arent even at home with me!!!

Crofty - it's never over till its over, I got pregnant 3 times on IVF and never once 'felt' pregnant... Even with twins I didn't feel pregnant till about 13 weeks.

A quick update.....
    My 2 beautiful boys are still in hospital (almost 4 weeks now).... Has been pretty exhausting driving an hour and a half each way to get to and from the hospital everyday. DS2 is on the mend from his surgery so we are on the home stretch and they should be home within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO Huge Congrats on the birth of your big & beautiful baby boy - Well done!

Quartz Belated Congratulations on your twins. Look forward to hearing that you are all home together.

Catemer Yay for being PUPO with triplets ( I got a flat when asked FS if I could have a tripple transfer)

Peonies Lots of for plan B. Btw I find OPK confusing too.

Bella great to hear that things are still going strong for you

Crofty Good luck - when is B/T?

Alison How are you going? Have you started on the Menopur - I had no idea about the nun thing

Hi to all the other great ladies I really have fallen quite behind, guess we all need a break & we're just back from QLD trip that we fitted in b/f starting cycle #9 on Mon (sniffing synarel now). I am nervous & excited as this is last one according to DH. I got results back from NK cell b/t and am borderline so will just get Clexane & extra Progesterone support this time. He didn't think I needed the Predisnone. Also doing the embryo glue which is hylaronic acid apparently it helps particularly in over 38's.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Just a quick one..

Bella-wishing you the best of luck for your scan! Can't wait to hear about one or two little miracles in there!!!

Crofty-hope that nasty AF stays away & you have those two beautiful pink lines staring at you when you test!

Peonies-hope everything has gone great with the donor & you caught that perfect little eggie!

Hi to all the other ladies!!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats again to you EO!!! 👏 I hope your enjoying your little miracle son

Hey Peonies- how did ties night go? Are you on again for 2nite? Hope there some magic happening inside as I type

Nat- thx for the reassurance - I just don't want to get my hopes up and get disappointed if this doesn't work but u know I will, that's just females for you - were just so emotional !!!!

Quartz - so nice to hear for you! I'm glad those boys of yours are nearly ready to come home wow- how come they are 1 1/2 hrs away? Did they transfer one to be with the other? Bet you any wait til they get home

Hey Nessika - WFC don't I BTs they only issue you with 2 x HPTs and I'm suppose to poas on ties and thurs next week if AF doesn't how by then - hope you enjoyed your holiday to QLD!!! Good luck for cycle 9. - hope this one is your lucky1 I've heard if embryo glue - thought it was a furfy what FC do you go to?

TTHC - thx and nice to hear from you how ru feeling? How far are you now!

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.

EO - congrats again on your (no doubt) gorgeous son!

Lillac - it was prob about 15 mins that the semen was in the jar before syringing it up. It liquifies and is much easier to draw up into a syringe, and honestly by the time he was done, said goodbye, then I got myself ready etc, it was about that long anyway.

So yes, it all went well. Did it Tues night (DH was away and I was there on my own. Awkward.) and again last night (DH was back by then). Hopefully something good is happening!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty - they are both in Royal Women's at Randwick, they moved DS1 here as well to be with his brother. We live near campbelltown so the drive on the M5 in peak hour traffic is what takes so long.

Thanks
    Reviews

I will pop back on for personals later but wanted to let you know we had our scan today. One baby, looks perfect, HB 143 bpm! Measuring perfectly on track at 7+1. Amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Bella - that time has gone quickly! (prob not for you)
    Congrats! That all sounds wonderful. xx