Closed Thread
Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

If its any help, I got a positive OPK on day 17, then my temp rise was2 days later on day 19. So you should definitely catch the egg!

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - god luck tonight!!! I can never tell by taking my temp or with the OPKs my temp is all over the shop until I "O" and then it stays up around 36.8 to 37 and my OPKs were giving me 2 x lines for 5 days - all as dark as each other!!!

Nat- I think I'd be either 8 or 9 DPO - WFC didn't tell me when I "O'd" and my HPK is scheduled or next Tuesday and Thursday (WFC don't do BTs still to confirm if you UTD as far as I'm aware) that's if I get to next Tuesday!!! Never got to the magical POAS day and don't have a good feeling thus time around as all my symptoms feel the same as every other cycle leading up to AF UUURRRRHHHH I forgot how hard this game is!!!!

Catamer - good luck with DOs transfer today - she is probably now PUPO with triplets!!!

Traveler - yeah a I said to Nat, this waiting game $ux!!! I don't FEEL pregnant (not thy I know what that feels like - I just tried to see if inside the womb was being replayed through foxtel remote but doesn't look like it is

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's much darker than anything I saw last month. Don't know if that means I just missed it last month (or it was diluted from too much water), or if this one is just much stronger. Does the strength of the LH surge have any relation to quality (or even quantity??) of the eggs? Maybe I've got 2 cooking. They say it can happen when you get older, and I am certainly that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Crofty - I know someone else on here (MarsJaguar - you might know her), with WFC, and she got them to do a BT for her once she knew it was a BFP. She just did HPTs, and then went to the GP for a beta. But then she rang the clinic & got them to do one a couple days later, so then she had the 2 results to compare.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies
    Crofty hang in there .. Easier said than done as by this stage I would be a madwoman

Peonies I find your new TTC method fascinating so I'm more than happy for you to talk us through it. It must feel great to not have to think about the clinic stuff and the meds. Mind you the opks send me batty !!! I could never feel confident I caught the surge so I started relying on digital ones. ☺ or 😶 seemed so much easier for me .
    I really hope this works for you 💐

Catemer GL..woah 3 embies!!!

Ps Simpson desert thanks for popping by earlier. It's lovely to hear there can be life without TTC .. He he

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies - I ovulated with 3 eggs cause I was on triple dose of Clomid, but only fell pregnant with 1. And my OPK wasn't really dark, definitely not as dark as the control line.

Crofty - you never know. AF symptoms are similar to UTD symptoms. Mine were exactly the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck, peonies!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies I don't think the line has anything to do with quality of eggs as far as I know. Perhaps you got really good hormones this month. Were you on any meds last month? Maybe your body likes being al natural
    I think IVF makes us lose trust in our own body's ability sometimes .

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA, When I finished work I had no Internet access & then the app wasn't working & before I knew it I had a bub & it's been ages since I could get on BH.

Our little guy arrived almost 4 weeks ago (same day as Quartz twinnies) I had a CS because of how big he was & we had a few complications but the proceedure went really well & I got to see him coming out which was amazing, he is absolutely adorable, so amazed that he is actually ours & was once a little embryo that was transferred.

Now that I have found the new thread I will catch up on everyones news & do some personals :-)

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks roma!!!

Lillac - thanks. I had a natural fet last month so no drugs before o, just the pregnyl afterwards.

I wanted the digital smiley face ones as the judgement of the lines is so subjective, but couldn't get any on the weekend. Found some in a chemist on the way home today but it said no surge. Either I drank too many fluids today or it was a short surge. I also got some preseed. EWCM is never usually a problem for me, but of course now that I need it suddenly I have none.