My Ptracker app is predicting Thursday. We need him to come over at night-time, so can do tomorrow night & then Wed night. Or Wed night & Thurs night. Or tomorrow night & Thur night, I guess ... but I reckon Wed might be the best day so that option seems a waste. It was still a much lighter line on the OPK this morning, but will test again this arvo.
Might tell him we're on for tomorrow night, but with option to postpone. When I get home from work tomorrow I'll do OPK and CM check. If nothing exciting happening, it might be best to wait til Wed.
Last month, when the clinic was tracking it with BTs (I also did OPKs along with it for my own reference), the p tracker app predicted the Sat. On the Fri morning, I got a pretty decent line on the OPK (not quite as dark as the control line, but pretty good). BT that morning too - they rang and said I had surged/was surging and they would consider the next day (Sat) to be O day. I started to get the hip pain that I get on that evening (Fri) & it was wearing off by the morning. So I may have actually O'd on the Fri evening, or perhaps the pain doesn't mean it's happening now, perhaps it's final lead-up before the egg actually releases. Not sure.