Closed Thread
Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sydney Gals,

Thought it was about time I showed my face in the new thread! Wow, so much has happened around here...

Felicita and Quartz- Belated congrats on the arrival of your twins. I hope you are both enjoying your new lives as mums to multiples, and that your bubs are doing well.

Crofty- hope you're happily PUPO with twins by now. My very best wishes to you for a BFP this cycle, surely has to be your turn!

Peonies
    - sorry the last cycle didn't work out . Things sound very promising with the new donor and home insemination! Good luck

Bella- still grinning from ear to ear that you are UTD! Congrats!!

Nat- love hearing updates about your little boy

Lillac- Hope AF shows up soon so you can get going. Good luck with your FET!

TTHC, Traveler, Roma, Mac8- hope your babies are all thriving and you're feeling the pregnancy glow. Must have some lovely bumps by now!

Catemer- LOL at elephant toenail tea! My DH named our horrible herbs "poo water" and "witches brew". You sure are brave going for a triple FET, I really hope it works out and you finally get a bub to take home

Alison- what a shame your cycle was cancelled . I hope the new protocol with the menopur does the trick.

Paddlegirl- All the best for your move to Perth! Being there for your Dad will mean so much to him. I hope you have the chance to tell him he'll be a grandfather very soon

EO- Looong time, no post! I'm not sure if you're still out there & reading along? Big hi if you are and hope you don't mind me updating the thread about your bub...

Congrats to EO and DH on the arrival of their little boy. (sorry, details removed for privacy)

Sorry to anyone I've missed, hope you are all well whatever stage you are at

AFM- still busy pursuing interests outside of TTC and have no plans to use our last frostie til Mar 2013. Very happy and relaxed, and busy achieving lots of personal goals. Getting through that bucket list lol. Going to track down the roll call now...
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 30-10-2012 at 16:37.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

paddlegirl  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Paddlegirl
    SimpsonDesert
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Fingerscrossed

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Peoniesarepretty- AI at home
    Catemer- FET
    Lillac- FET- waiting for AF

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Crofty - BT 12/11?

UTD
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012
    Traveler- Feb 2013
    Nat84u- Mar 2013
    The Time Has Come- Mar 2013
    Mac8- April 2013
    Bella978- July 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Thanks for updating us on EO , SimpsonDesert! Glad you're enjoying your nice long break and focusing on things that make you happy. good of you to pop in, we do miss you

Massive congrats EO on the safe arrival of your bub!!!!! Hope you are all well. Do stop by and update us when you get time

Peonies- yay for contract being sorted! That's awesome news

Lillac - hope AF comes quickly so you can get moving on your fet!

Crofty- are you PUPO?

Hi everyone else (sorry, on phone and can't remember but so many personals!)

AFM- for those who asked my scan is next week - Thursday. I should be 7w1d. DH and I are both going to take the day off work. So nervous, but hoping the fertility gods will see we've travelled a VERY long road to get here and let us off with an easy run for the next 7.5months! Maybe once I see the screen I'll be able to believe something is actually in there !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Simpsondesert- thanks so much for updating us in EO's fantastic news!!!! I am so glad you are going well with work and life not focusing on IVF!! Please keep dropping in, we really miss you!!!

Bella- I can't believe your scan is next week!!!! I can't wait to hear about two healthy heartbeats!!!

Crofty- how did today go?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick update after a long day travelling from the burbs to my pre and post embryo transfer Accupuncture on the northern beaches!!! Both embryos survived the thaw and the night so we transferred them both so I'm PUPO with twins - yay!!! Catch up layer when I've read all the posts from today

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (31-10-2012),SimpsonDesert  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Awesome news Crofty so glad all went to plan

Thank you traveler!

Just quickly, I went to gp yesterday and he did a BT and showed hcg levels rising a bit slower than last week. Up from 4300 to 11100 in 4 days. Does any one know when doubling time slows down? I heard its around 6 weeks, which is today, and I'm really hoping everything is still ok in there I'll be calling FN ASAP this morning.
    Last edited by Bella978; 31-10-2012 at 05:42.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back Simpson Desert!!! Thankyou for updating is on EO!!! Was wondering how everything went - how beautiful to have a DS

Bella so Excited for your scan next week fingersx that all is travelling well

Peonies - g8 news for you, hoping all goes well - sorry but I keep thinking of the offspring episode with Billy, Mick and his brother the "donor" hillarious

Have a g8 day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all,

Thanks SimpsonDesert. I don't know that we are brave transferring 3 but when weighing up the options of going home with 0 babies or 3 babies, 3 would be the preferred option so I don't think it's bravery.

Truth be told I would love a family with 3, 4, or 5 kids. So the prospect of 3 at once actually doesn't scare me. I say that now but maybe ask me again when we get our BFP!

Had scan on Monday. Lining 11mm but no decent sized follies. Another blood and scan on Friday. More elephant toenail tea. Keep stabbing away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - yay for being PUPO! I don't watch Offspring, sorry.

Bella - don't worry, that is fine. It's not so much at a specific time that it starts to slow down, but when levels get to a certain point. See the little table on the right next to the calculator, on this page. AND if you plug your results into the calculator anyway, you'll see that's a doubling time of 70 hours, which is within the initial range anyway. xx
    http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Bella - Don't freak out, the levels slow down after they hit 6000 from memory I think. I'll look in my diary and tell you mine........