Closed Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Ok so... Firstly hi to all!

We are back on the roller coaster. DP had a scan on Wednesday. Still early days yet. Went to Acupuncture after scan and given DP was day 11 with almost no lining, the Acupuncturist has DP on some little black balls and a ground up seed to help nourish the blood and uterus.

Now when I first convinced DP to go to the acupuncturist I assured DP she wouldn't have to have anything crazy like "Elephant Toenail Tea". Well, this ground up seed is exactly what DP was worried about. So now the running joke at breakfast is "have you had your elephant toenail tea?". We crack ourselves up! Still stabbing away with the gonal. A blood and scan on Monday to check progress, but looking like transfer will be mid next week.

Now, as you all know we have had a grand total of 9 failed attempts (3x IUDI, 3x fresh and 3x frozen). We also have had 1 lot of embies where all 5 died during thaw.

So currently we have 3 embies on ice. Our plan is to have this as our last transfer this year, and if need be, pick up again next year.
    So at DP's scan on Monday she discussed with the FS re thawing all 3 and transferring however many survive, even if that's all 3. Given DP's age and history FS has agreed!

We also were really worried that if we only thawed 2 for a transfer of 2 that there was the chance that at the next attempt where there was only 1 frosty it may not survive and that would be another wasted month.

So lookout world! DP will be PUPO with 3! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooo all three! How are u feeling about that? I hope at least on bubba takes and stays for u!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey catemer, imagine if all 3 split!!!! Ready made indoor soccer team!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick one from me - hcg is perfect, doubling every 46 hrs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

G8 news Bella!!! Maybe some twinnies in there

Thanks
    Reviews

Bella-excellent news sweety!!! (Not that I expected any different!) hehe when is your first scan scheduled?

Be back for some personals xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic Bella! When is your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning all, blood tests done and, I also had a surprise U/S this morning (don't u just love those!!!)and my lining is good at 10mm so getting really to "o" and hopefully be PUPO by the end of the weekend hope my little day 1 frosties survive the thaw!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Morning all, blood tests done and, I also had a surprise U/S this morning (don't u just love those!!!)and my lining is good at 10mm so getting really to "o" and hopefully be PUPO by the end of the weekend hope my little day 1 frosties survive the thaw!!!
    Good luck everything goes to plan. Got to ask though: day 1 frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey fingersx yeah my last stim cycle (oct/nov last year I think) I had a freeze all. either my progesterone or estrogen levels were high pre EPU so they made the decision to freeze all my Embys and with no fresh transfer As the sucess rate with transferring embryos with high e or p prior to egg pick up is apparently very low ?