Closed Thread
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Fingers crossed - excellent news! Now countdown is on till the scan! Woohoo

Catemer - Damn those chemical pregs :-( I've had two of them. At least you know you're body is trying to do something. Are they offering any testing yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Fingers.

Catemer, so sorry to hear about Thd chemical.

Thanks
    Reviews

Catemer - So sorry about the chemical, they suck!!! I had 2 myself but like nat said at least it means DPs body is trying to do something. Are they planning anything different for the next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Not sure. We'll chat to them at the scan on the 10th about what else we can do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't work this time catemer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bula ladies! I'm back. Trying not to think about going back to work tomorrow.

Congrats to Fingerscrossed!!

So sorry it didn't work Catemer.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello Peonies!! Hope you had a fab trip. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Welcome back Peonies, hope you had a gorgeous holiday

So sorry it was a chemical Catemar - all the best to you and your DP for your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on BH especially since having my DS in July last year after three rounds of IVF........DH and I have decided to try for number 2 however we want to give it a shot naturally for about 3 months and if nothing then go back to FS. We have 1 frozen emby.

I was wondering if I could join this group as I found it really helpful to have support around me in the past.

I was part of another group back when I was pregnant and we developed a Facebook secret group and are still in contact, but no body lives in Sydney........I hope you will have me

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on BH especially since having my DS in July last year after three rounds of IVF........DH and I have decided to try for number 2 however we want to give it a shot naturally for about 3 months and if nothing then go back to FS. We have 1 frozen emby.

I was wondering if I could join this group as I found it really helpful to have support around me in the past.

I was part of another group back when I was pregnant and we developed a Facebook secret group and are still in contact, but no body lives in Sydney........I hope you will have me
    Welcome, hope to talk more soon