Closed Thread
Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Peonies-I am so sorry sweety, I pray you get your little miracle bub with your first attempt at AI...!! Lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much.......the Bub hub app was taken offline and with working full time, running my hobby business, being mum, and wife etc etc, life is pretty hectic lol

Congratulations to those who achieved a BFP that is awesome news.
    Hugs to those who didn't.

AFM I got a BFN this time as well....... Tbh I dont have much hope of conceiving naturally but DH is insisting. We are going away for the week next week and I'm thinking of having a nice long chat with him about going back to at least try our luck with the frozen emby we have......oh well will see how we go

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much.......the Bub hub app was taken offline and with working full time, running my hobby business, being mum, and wife etc etc, life is pretty hectic lol

Congratulations to those who achieved a BFP that is awesome news.
    Hugs to those who didn't.

AFM I got a BFN this time as well....... Tbh I dont have much hope of conceiving naturally but DH is insisting. We are going away for the week next week and I'm thinking of having a nice long chat with him about going back to at least try our luck with the frozen emby we have......oh well will see how we go

Take care
    Sorry about the BFN ((hugs)). Have tried acupuncture?

Thanks
    Reviews

Peonies: (( hugs)) xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, hope you and your DH are doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys Fingerscrossed - no I haven't tried acupuncture......Have u? If so did it work for you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi there SYD girls, been a while, I must admit I have been having a blonde moment waiting for recent updates through email alerts, and have just realised that there is a new thread!! Plus the mobile app has been down as well????

I’ve missed so much! Weddings (congrats Nat!) babies, everything!!!! well done Quartz and Felicita on your long awaited twins, Jack & Charlie, Edwina and Stuart, you are both very lucky girls to have 2 each!!!! That’s fantastic news, hope your enjoying your sleepless nights Felicita and thx for sharing your delivery story with us - Quartz are your boys home yet (or at least 1 of them?).

Great to hear all the UTD girls are going well and your all passing your tests with shining colours! Sounds like your reporting on exams, TTHC and Traveler Traveler what colour are you having blue or pink?

How are you feeling Mac8?

Romavera not long now – are you due next??? Besides Eternal Optimist !!!!!– who seems to have disappeared!!!! Anyone heard any news?

Big congrats to Bella on being the most recent BFP – great news and could be twinnies on the way with up chucking this early on????

Hi Lola, long time no hear – hope your herbs with Sharkeys is going well.

Nessika, when do you start you cycle?

Lillac – when is FET scheduled for?

Sorry to hear of the recent BFNs for you and your partners Catamer, Fingers, T2SP and Peonies – I also had a weird metallic taste on my first transfer way back in 2010, never had it since. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you find your potential donor? Is it a friend?

Alison, just reading about another cancelled cycle for you and not a great result on your successful cycle of one egg retrieved – has your FS put you on DHEA? Mine is putting me back on DHEA if my FET this month doesn’t work, my most successful cycle was last year on DHEA and we collected 11 eggs (most before that was 4) and 7 of our 11 fertilised and were frozen on day 1 (as they wouldn’t transfer as my progesterone levels (I think) were too high pre egg pick up). Sounds like menopur is a new brand of FSH like Gonal F or Puregon?

Nat, again congrats on your special day – funny story, when I was checking out your wedding pics, I accidentally saved one (on my IPhone!) instead of pressing back – so for a moment there, you were part of my photos on my phone – congrats also on finding out your having a BOY!!! Also what is an RI? I’m curious now as I’ve never (that I’m aware of) ever successfully had an embryo implant – and all the tests I’ve done, all the procedures all show nothing!!! No polyps, no endo, no anything which is sooooo frustrating!

Paddlegirl – how’s your herbs and acu going? DH and I have tried the natural way for the last 4 months, no success so we’re back on the IVF road again, and are doing an FET this month. We will continue to take the herbs and I’ll do acu, as we will more than likely have to do a fresh stim in Jan next year and my FS wants me to go back on DHEA as well, so the timing will all be about right as I don’t want another Christmas like last year

Hi to anyone else I’ve missed!

AFM, as I mentioned earlier, our “natural” trial period hasn’t worked, so I have an FET scheduled for this month – BTs start on Friday. The FS wanted me to stop taking my herbs for the FET, however, as it its not medicated, I’ve just cut them down (can’t hurt???) and DH will continue to take his, not that his latest SA had any improvement. I was at a loss with FS last week when we met her again, I don’t think she knew how to handle the situation as I was quite emotional and she really seemed quite disorganised which really pi$$ed me off we’ve decided to do another stim in jan (if the FET doesn’t work) as my 2 x frosties are only day 1 so they will do a day 2 transfer this time round – not sure if the frosties will survive the thaw even, so we’ll see how we go. And if this doesn’t work, we’ll continue with herbs and acu prior to a fresh stim (apparently my herbalist needs this amount of time to change the acu and the herbs for an IVF cycle – as its different to a natural conception period).

Bye for now – Crofty 💋

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

paddlegirl  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crofty!

Good to see you back and I wish you all the best for your FET this month I'm sorry that the natural trying didn't work out, but sounds like you have a plan to move forward with.

I went to Nat's RI (reproductive immunologist) after 6 failed transfers (2 chems, 4 BFNs) and have no doubt he is 100% to thank for my recent BFP. He is a genius at finding out the cause of recurrent implantation failure so if you don't have luck this month and you are doing another stim cycle in January I'd really recommend seeing him before that. Happy to PM his details if you want them. The wait for an appt in about 3-4 weeks. I booked in at the beginning of my last FET cycle (as I was already convinced it wouldn't work) and had my appt and tests before my next stim cycle. He's very efficient and aggressive in his treatment, which is exactly what I wanted. Have you been tested for immune issues like NK cells?

Hi everyone else
    Last edited by Bella978; 24-10-2012 at 16:51. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty - Ditto what Bella said. If it wasn't for my RI, I'd still be wasting money on transfer after transfer and either miscarrying or BFNs. He found an immune issue via a BT that no one else ever found. His treatment is controversial and most FS disagree with what he does! I'd definitely recommend you see him for further testing.