Closed Thread
Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nessika View Post
    Hi Ladies it's been a while again and lots going on as usual!

Bella Congrats on your BFP

Peonies GL - have you had metallic taste before? It's not something I'm familiar with but see a lot of ladies say that as one of their first signs

Catemer So sorry - I hope you can get some answers soon to work towards that BFP!

Alison I am sorry that another cycle was cancelled. I'm really happy about your new plan - it's almost identical to mine. I've done Saizen several times now and I'm about to start a new cycle in a few weeks using Menopur for the first time. Here's hoping we both respond really well!!

Also this time we are using embryo glue for my transfer - we are throwing everything at this last cycle. I also had my NK cell b/t on Tuesday. I've been on Dhea but find the side effects difficult so had to cut down my dose.

to everyone else - look forward to seeing lots of BFP's on our thread I always find the warmer weather brings more luck & there is some scientific truth in that too.
    What is embryo glue?

Thanks
    Reviews

TTHC so excited about your morph scan!! Yes, 10 weeks. Still a bit surreal.

Thanks
    Reviews

Tthc- I'm so glad your morph scan went well. I know you weren't finding out bubs flavour, but did u see any dangley bits that gave the game away I'm 26 weeks at the moment. It was really flying past but now has slowed down.

Peonies- how many dpo are you? I'm pretty sure if you were pregnant the line would be very light at the moment anyway. Please don't lose hope yet. Plus I tested at five days post transfer and six days post transfer (no pregnyl or other drugs) and my line was lighter at six days!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all.

Well. Had another hospital appt today. They're happy to let me try for VBAC, but won't let me go to full term, they'll induce me with a balloon catheter at 38-39 weeks (assuming I make it that far). I now have to see 2 drs every fortnight and get an ultrasound every 4 weeks. I'm really high risk so at least they're keeping an eye on me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies
    It's lovely to hear about how you preggo girls are going. It's all happening😊
    Nat I didn't know your pregnancy is high risk. Why is that? It sounds like there is a good plan in place for the birth

TTHC thanks for sharing your protocol .. Was this an immune protocol too ? I'm not surprised you can't remember the names and when you took the meds as there was a few of them

Peonies I am glad traveler had the story about the lighter HPT on day 6 . It goes to show there still hope and it might be fine

Nessika GL with this cycle

Hi everyone else😎

Thanks
    Reviews

Lillac - Yeah I've been high risk from the start for a few reasons... Multiple miscarriages, plus all the medication I'm on, plus the complications I had with my DD (pre-eclampsia). So no easy pregnancy for me unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 7d5dt today. Tested again this evening & there's pretty much nothing there now. You'd have to hold it up to the light & squint to see it. I think it really should be getting darker now if there was a pregnancy, not disappearing. I call BFN, but will test again in the morning to be sure. Just had a big ugly cry. DH is away for work at the moment. He's going to ring & I'm going to have to tell him.

Sorry for the me post.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh peonies 😥
    I have there having ugly cries after all the disappointing outcomes but its good to get it all out

Nat gosh I didnt realise all the stuff that had happened leading up to your bubba. The stress doesn't stop. It will be a relief to finally get to hold the little one

Thanks
    Reviews

Roma-wow 10 weeks! Can't believe how quick that has gone (for me anyways)

Traveler-thanks sweety, you're almost in the 3rd trimester!!! Again seems to have flown by!! DH & I were kidding during the U/S, I said I could see balls & he joked about seeing ovaries! Hehe but really I just avoided that area!!! Did you try take a sneak peek during yours? Do you have a feeling either way?

Peonies-I am so sorry sweety, I was really hopeful for this transfer... Praying for a surprise in the morning... Thinking of you xx

Nat-great news about the vbac! & also that you'll get to meet bub a little sooner. Are you due late feb? (I can't see sig's on my phone) How early was DD? Have you started thinking of some baby boy names?

Lilac-FS put me on those meds after having a couple of chems & also the miscarriage. I think they also do it or repeated implant failure?? I really don't ask too many qn's... I tend to trust FS & just go with the flow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Happy Friday

Bella - whoo huge congrats on your lucky number 7 those numbers look fantastic

Peonies - I find a huge ugly cry does wonders for me, so I say let it out. I know it is only early days but the line might come, when I had DS it took until 5 weeks for the line to show for me. Don't give up just yet

Nessika - so good to hear from you, I was wondering how you where going. Your next cycle is pretty much identical to mine. My FS is putting in the emby glue too, and will be the first of her 'clients' on menopur - which clinic do you use.?

Travellor - congrats on passing your glucose test, another hurdle down. Hope your are going well and bub is behaving

Nat - sounds like you have been through the ringer, good to hear they are keeping a close eye on you and that you can do a vbac.

Catemar - How are you and your DP going? The emby glue is something I only heard off the other day when I saw my FS apparently it is like a glue they put on the emby to help it stick, my FS wants to use it as we only usually have one viable egg and takes us a lot to get it.

AFM, saw my FS on Tuesday, she wanted to see me ASAP after the cancelled cycle on Monday. We are full steam ahead as soon as AF makes an appearance going with the short cycle on menopur and the if we get to collection she is also putting in the emby glue at transfer stage. This doesn't work and we don't get to collection she wants us to do one more cycle in the original plan we did last year and then that would be our last if it is cancelled and she has said we would need to look at other options ie egg donor, adopting etc. It is odd as I feel very calm and happy feeling that we have an end time frame, maybe cause I know that at worst there will be two more cycles at best a positive result.

stay strong and well everyone and enjoy your weekend xxx