Closed Thread
Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Catemar - Hugs to you and your DP, you guys are such troops. Take care of each other as i know it isnt easy.xx

Fingerscrossed - Hugs to you guys too, i dont think it would be any easier knowing it was coming or not. take care and hopefully BT will have levels back to 'normal' range. xx

Bella - congrats to you, that is great news, looking forward to hearing the updates each day on your POAS adventures, and also pictures

Thank you everyone for the support, just got the call, levels have not gone up over the weekend, so it is another cancelled cycle. My FS wants to see me tomorrow and is squeezing me in as wants me to start another cycle ASAP, and to use menopur - apparently it is fairly new in OZ, but have read on forums that it has good results in the US, if anyone has heard about it or knows about or used it could let me know would be great. Positive side FS has a plan and looks like it will be full steam ahead still .

take care everyone
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingerscrossed - Hugs to you and DP also. Sorry we must have posted at the same time earlier and I missed your post.

Alison - I'm so sorry they cancelled your cycle, I can't imagine how disappointing that is. Good news that FS has a plan. I haven't heard of Menopur but hope it does the trick for you.

Nat84u - I think Dr M might just be a miracle worker. If I am actually pregnant I will become his biggest fan! I keep thinking how many times IVF hasn't worked for us and why would it work this time and I have to remind myself that I am on his immune protocol and that could be making all the difference. I am also really grateful that you mentioned him and the success you'd had on here or I may never have known about him

How is everyone else going?

AFM - I'm still PUPO . DH put a stop to POAS and I have none left, so I'm going to try and hold out til BT. I'm also a bit scared to do any more HPT incase the I think the line isn't darker etc and I will just stress myself out. I'm also having a lot of cramping and I freak out every time I go to the bathroom thinking AF will have arrived. I took a pic of the 2 tests I did on my phone but I can't get it on here...I'll keep trying though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison - oh no sweetie! I'm so sorry your cycle has been a bust, but good news FS is right on top of it & wants to move quickly. I wish you the best of luck!!!

Bella - no more HPTs?? Mr Bella - why you gotta ruin our fun? hehe I have everything crossed for you.

AFM: It's 4dp5dt, had last shot of Pregnyl this morning. I've had horrible metallic taste in my mouth since Sat, getting worse, now have headache & am exhausted. Not sure if this is all just from Pregnyl or good signs or just from lack of sleep. No sore b00bs though.

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer I hope you and DP get through this and keep your spirits up for the next step. Have you been with the same Clinic for the 9 cycles? I agree with the other girls about immune testing and if it was me I would get a second opinion from another FS

Alison gosh how frustrating for you . I think a cancelled cycle can feel as bad as a bfn

bella I am so happy for you. This is likely to be the real thing .. Its probably a good thing you rang out of sticks as it sounds like it causes more stress for you
    And I am completely converted to Dr M's magic. I will definately be looking for an appt before my next stim cycle
    i am having the biopsy without GA. I was told it takes a couple of minutes but is painful. Does your RI use the biopsy as a diagnostic tool rather than to assist implantation ? If so what did it test? I should ask for FS to do the testing part of it too

Peonies how are you going ? When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - I felt the exact same way, I refused to believe it was really happening at the start and just kept waiting to miscarry. I had cramping at the beginning too, even at 9 weeks I was still having cramping. Are you on pred or the dexmethasone? I get to wean myself off the pred starting today! I'm so pleased, I'm getting a few side effects from it and I want then to go away (my face has gotten rather furry!) I can't wait till your BT. If you're going to do hpts I recommend doing them every 2 days instead of every day. I freaked myself out cause my line was staying the same for 2 days. I'm so excited for you! I didn't know about Dr M until someone on BH told me about him. So I just tell everyone I can about him. I think so many more women would be pregnant and would avoid miscarrying if they'd see him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillac. Thanks for asking love. Same as above really. 5dp5dt now, last shot of Pregnyl was yesterday morning. BT is on Mon 22nd.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything crossed for you on the 22nd, Peonies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - Hope your 2WW isn't driving you crazy - will you POAS to watch the Pregnyl go out of your system or just wait til BT?

Nat - I know what you mean about telling everyone about him. I keep crashing threads and PMing people asking if they've considered immune testing! They must think I'm a crazy lady I'm on 30mg pred and up to 35mg if I am definitely preg. No side effects so far for me.

Lillac - thank you! I would definitely recommend seeing Dr M. Appointment wait time is about 3-4 weeks so make sure you get in with plenty of time as he'll prob want to do some testing before you cycle. He did the biopsy (under GA) as a diagnostic tool for uterine NK cells. While he was there though he did a hysteroscopy and found 4 polyps and also a D&C so hopefully these embies have implanted into some nice, fresh endometrium (I also have moderate endo)!

AFM - I just POAS again (sorry DH, lol). But my little local chemist only had Crystal Clear brand which I'd never heard of but they were the only ones they stocked. There is a definite line, and it came up straight away but it's faint compared to my 2nd FRER. I'm trying not to worry as it's a different brand test, not FMU and I'd drank about a litre of water in the 2 hours before i took the test. I have one more of the crystal clear tests left so I might do one in the AM and see if it's darker. So much for not stressing myself out!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - don't stress. I reckon ALL other brands are less sensitive than FRER. And, as you said, it's afternoon. So YAY!

AFM: I will POAS to see what happens. Even FS endorsed the activity at my transfer. When we were just about to leave he reminded me of the days for the next 2 Pregnyl shots. And I said, "yes - which means I can't test. Taking my little hobby away from me, how mean!" He laughed. And then I said, "Well, could still test but would have to really commit to it" and he said, "Yes - just test every day and see if it gets darker". So I take that as doctor's orders!! LOL

This metallic taste in my mouth is INSANE. Have had it since Saturday, getting worse. Is it HCG that causes it? Might just be the Pregnyl ... but hope not.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies - from limbo land to graduates** #3

Omg- snuck in for an early BT today (14dpo) and its a bfp!!! Lucky #7 transfer!!!

Hcg 106
    Progesterone 92

Am in total disbelief and hoping like crazy my levels double on Friday! Still cramping which freaks me out but we made the first hurdle