Closed Thread
Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Amazing news quartz .. Congraulations on the arrival of you two little boys I hope all goes well so they can come home safely . Must be a wonderful feeling to finally be a mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quartz - Congratulations on the safe arrival of your long awaited babies! Wonderful news! Glad the surgery went well for your little one x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz-such fabulous news sweety! Congratulations on the birth of your two gorgeous boys! I am so pleased the surgery went well, although it must be hard to be separated from one of your boys. Won't be long until you have them both at home to share lots of cuddles with!!

Roma-great news on the GTT test.. But now I feel like a caramel slice after reading your post!! Hehe can't believe you only have about 10 weeks to go!!! Do you have the nursery set up & names picked?

Bella-well done on the frosty! Not that you'll need it any time soon!!!!! I'm going to be a bad influence & say I POAS at 6dp5dt with this pregnancy & it was a very clear BFP.. I think at 6 days it can go either way, if those 2 lines come up I would be celebrating.. If they don't, don't kick yourself just yet, because it really can be quite early!! I'm praying for you sweety!

Lilac-great news on getting started again. Good luck on trying to convince DH about the double transfer! At least FS is on board!! After losing our twins (from 1 egg that split) I begged & pleaded with both FS & DH, however neither wanted a double transfer, they were both worried that one emby split last time, what if it happened again & I had quads 🙀 a bit dramatic if you ask me!!! Hehe

Peonies-yay on the hatching blast!!!! However spewing about the pregnyl!! I loved your POAS updates! Hehe keeping my fingers crossed for you babe!

Alison-I'm so sorry things aren't going to plan, I pray your numbers rise & things pick up in the cycle. Is FS changing things up each cycle just to try something new?

Hi to all the other ladies, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.. At least the weather has cleared up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quickly...

quartz - Congrats!!!!!

peonies - everything crossed and am hoping hard for you too! It all sounds great so far.

Alison - so sorry to hear about this cycle. Take care and look after yourself as you make the decisions about where to from here.

Hello everyone I've not mentioned and hope all is well.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Quartz.
    Good luck for the coming weeks, and I hope you get to bring your babies home soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - Congratulations! So pleased your boys arrived safe and sound and you're doing well too Love their names.

I apologise in advance for this me post.

I just need to get this out - went to loo last night before bed (4dp5dt)and was shocked to see some spotting (very light, almost watery) on my panty liner. Had some cramping during the day but nothing I was too worried about. Got up this morning and nothing on liner but a little more spotting on loo paper. More cramping. No more spotting today (yet ) and of course I have no will power without DH here to tell me not to so I POAS just now. I used FRER and waited about 6 mins and thought it's a definite BFN (5dp5dt). Go outside to throw it in the bin and in the sunlight I can see a line! It's really, really faint but it's there. And it was there within the time limit!?

I'm not getting excited just yet but I really though I was totally out with the spotting so soon. I am fairly sure it can't be the Ovidrel trigger as I took that on Oct 1, so it should be gone.

Now the anxious wait to see if it's a real BFP or another chemical. Will prob retest in the morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella-could have been implantation spotting? I've never had it myself, but so many on here experience it!

I was sooo happy to read the second part of your post!! Biggest smile spread across my face! I will be keeping my fingers crossed & waiting for an update tomorrow morning!!!! I pray the line gets stronger & stronger each day sweety!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh Bella!!!! I reckon implantation spotting. I had a bit first time. And that sounds promising. 5dp5dt is sooo early. Just keep testing lovey. Everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison12- so sorry to hear your levels aren't behaving as they should. they have risen this weekend and your cycle can go ahead.

Lillac - good luck for your biopsy next week. Does your FS do it under a GA? My RI did, although he was doing a hysteroscopy too. Re: double transfer - I did the double this cycle. FS didn't really even try to dissuade me and my DH said go for it, so we did

Thanks TTHC & Peonies. I'm not sure if it was impl spotting. It has stopped though. I'd never experienced it before. I tested again this morning with FMU and the line is definitely stronger. I can see it without squinting and holding it to the light! I can't quite let myself believe that this might actually be happening. I'm keeping a lid on my excitement until BT on Friday as we've been disappointed twice before. I have a good friend who is a GP and I'm tempted to ask her to do a BT for me earlier this week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, so exciting Bella!! I so hope this is your take-home baby.

Hope your friend does an early BT for you. But remember, just don't stress about low levels because the BT is earlier. Actually, one of the nurses gave me a copy of their graph showing what hCG they expect to see on what DPO. I should find it, scan it & post it up for everyone.