Closed Thread
Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    I'm still hiding from BH but just dropped into stalk felicita and EO, knowing they must be due soon, but seems like I'm a bit behind!

Wow felicita! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your two precious bubbas! Has it sank in yet?

It's o lovely to see so many of you have become pregnant since I've been gone. It gives me hope.

We're still on a break and working with sharkeys to try to optimise my hormone levels, which are still off. They've suggested holding off on planning another cycle until the new year. Still undecided about whether to ind a new FS or not.

Better get to sleep but wishing everyone good health, a good nights sleep and some babydust for those who need it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, frosty thawed, my progesterone today 4dpo was 22 (big improvement over stim cycles, so clearly my ovaries do NOT like being poked with needles).

Transfer tomorrow - high noon at the OK Corrall.

Hope everyone's well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies-great news sweety! Wishing you the best of luck for et today & sending tons of baby-dust for the TWW!! Can't wait for you to start POAS! Hehe (unless you're on pregnyl again!?)

bella-how are you so far Hun!? Stick little embies stick!! You're in my thoughts every day & I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the one! (Or two!!)

Nat-congrats on a perfect & healthy baby BOY! Absolutely wonderful news! We have our scan next week.... So nervous!

Everyone else, I'll be back soon with more personals.

xx
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 11-10-2012 at 07:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

Peonies - hope everything went perfectly today. Rest and look after yourself and the emby.

nat - congrats on a perfect boy! I'm getting pretty excited myself and though I've not gone overboard with clothes, I've bought heaps of 'boy' toys and books.

TTHC - everything crossed for your scan next week. Can't wait to hear the news.

felicita - congrats!

AFM
    I passed my glucose tolerance test from the weekend and celebrated by eating a choc caramel slice. I feel slightly ill now....

Otherwise, everything okay with bub.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - good luck with Sharkey's, I hope they can make the difference you need

Peonies - How did transfer go? Sending you tons of baby dust Did you end up staying on the steroids?

TTHC - Thanks for thinking of me! The 2WW is actually going well - work has been quite busy so that's keep my mind off it. I am feeling some side effects of the progesterone and the steroids have me waking up quite early but other than that, no complaints! All the best for your scan next week, can't wait to hear how you go.

Romaverona - congrats on passing the glucose test! Hope you're feeling OK after the caramel slice!

Eternal Optimist & Quartz - If you're still stopping in to read I just wanted to wish you all the best with bub's arrivals this month!

Felicita - How is everything going at home with the twins? Hope your husband is doing well also.

Hi to everyone else

AFM - 8 sleeps until BT! Still undecided as to POAS. Do you think 6dp5dt would be too early? That would make it Sunday morning. Just don't want to get a false result by testing too soon. BT is next Friday. I'll try to hold off but I have a feeling with DH away on the weekend I'll cave!

** I forgot to say that we got one frozen embryo too - an expanded blast, so that's a nice back up (that I hope I don't need!!)**
    Last edited by Bella978; 11-10-2012 at 15:20.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    A big to peonies, bella, alison, catemer and anyone else I have missed who are on their cycles. GL girls and try to keep it together in the 2ww (easier said than done!!)

congratulations Felicita, I am so glad you are now home with your babies. The labour sounded like an ordeal. I am sure it must be a relief to think all the ttc ups and downs are now over

I had my FS appt today. i was really anxious about it as I really didn't know what I was going to ask. He agreed to do an Endo biopsy next week (if I have ovulated) and next cycle do a double FET (final 2). Funnily enough my DH isn't too keen on the double FET. I think the FS scared him early on with all the risks. He didn't come to the appt today so now I will have to talk him into it...

I really just wanted to move on to a new stim cycle but I guess i can't leave the embys behind.

hi to all the other ladies,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I have a hatching blast on board. It was well hatching too. All went well & yay, no pessaries this time. There is Pregnyl though, so that will interfere with my POAS hobby - sorry TTHC.

I decided to step down off the Prednisone Bella, rather than just stop. The GP had prescribed 75mg for 5 days then stop. Instead I did the 75mg for 2 days, 60mg for 3 days (had some spots break through the day after I dropped the dose, but they've gone), 50 mg yesterday, 40 today etc.

Good job Roma, on the glucose test!

Bella - I had a positive at 6dp5dt on my 1st cycle (actually I had a faint line the day before but it was more convincing on 6dp). You're not on pregnyl or anything?
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 12-10-2012 at 15:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - Fantastic news with your little hatching is now on board, hope the TWW isnt going to drive you too insane, especially not being able to POAS.

Bella - Sorry no idea if it is too early, but let us know if you do cave for you

Catamer - How are your DP going??

Roma - on passing the glucose test, is great to hear you and the little bundle are going well (even if slightly ill from the caramel slice)

Hi to everyone else i have missed.

AFM - not the most encouraging news to report, day 9 of Gonal for me, and it is looking like another cancelled cycle. My numbers are not good and they should be up round 700 or higher by this point are sitting at 50!!!!, they want me to keep going through the weekend and have another blood test on Monday, but if they arent up around the 300 - 400 mark it will be a cancelled. So I am currently sipping on a glass of red, thinking it cant do any harm now lol. If it does get cancelled not sure what will happen next as this will be the 4th cycle with 3 of them cancelled and the one that wasnt only getting 1 egg. Thinking of doing one more and then calling it quits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick update from me..... Our beautiful twin boys Jack & Charlie were welcomed into the world at 3.45pm & 3.58pm on Thursday 11th October at 34weeks+6days. My waters broke naturally at midnight and it was full steam ahead from there! They weighed in at 1.9 & 1.7kgs so just tiny so both were sent to the NICU. The one with the part of his bowel on the outside was sent to randwick just hrs after he was born and had surgery today to repair the problem and so far everything is going well. We expect to have one home in 1-2 weeks and the other in 3-4 weeks. I am so in love!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray!! Congrats Quartz & Mrs Quartz, and welcome to the world Jack & Charlie.