Closed Thread
Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peonies-what horrible timing!!! But I totally agree with you in not transferring until you're better. My first FET when trying for #2 I had a bad cold & without checking it out I just started on codral without it even crossing my mind.. Apparently a no-no! It ended in a chemical & I always wonder if me taking the codral had something to do with it.........

Bella-let me know if you get my reply to the pm... It's not coming up in my sent items! Really annoying!! Sending you the best of luck for transfer today! You'll be PUPO in no time & let the crazies begin!! 🙀 Keeping my fingers crossed babe! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Bella, hope all goes smoothly for your transfer today xx

Peonies, that is horrible I hope that you are feeling better, hopefully you will know more from your FS about the transfer, much be such a downer for you after everything you have been through and now this. Thinking of you xx

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all going well

AFM - Started Gonal injections on Thursday night with then the saizen injections on Saturday, all going well so far

to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Emailed FS with all the details and he replied saying he is happy to go ahead with transfer, Prednisone is not a problem, it's fine to take it. Maybe I should keep taking it, rather than stopping when the GP said ... doesn't it help some people achieve implantation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Peonies - I used prednisolone to achieve pregnancy (it suppresses the immune antibodies in my uterus) and I'm still on a 25mg daily dose. I'm certain I would still be trying if I didn't take it. Hope all goes smoothly for transfer.

Alison12 - great to hear all is going well so far. When is your first scan?

TTHC - so happy to hear your little bubba is going well!

Well I'm nearly 20 weeks pregnant now. Had my morph scan last week and everything is looking great! And we're having a BOY!! Also had a 3 hr GTT and everything is looking good so far there too. Haven't had another high BP reading since before the wedding so hoping it stays that way.

Hi to everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nat - I'm a little concerned about the day of ET being the 1st day not taking it (which would be the case if I follow the GP's instructions). But she's put me on a high dose (75mg). She said I didn't need to step it down if only taking it for a short period. But if I suddenly stop taking it, we do the transfer & the reaction just flares right up again, I think we all know what will happen to little frosty. Maybe I will drop the dose a bit today, a bit more on Wednesday and more on Thurs (ET day) and just stay on it for an extra couple of days then stop ... to allow implantation to take place. Is there a reason you have to stay on it so long? Great news about the morph scan ... and a boy! How fabulous. You already have a DD, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - yep I have a DD. I'll be on the pred and clexane until after 30 weeks or so, then I'll have to wean off the pred (as you can't just suddenly stop taking it). I see an RI, not a normal FS so I guess he's just taking every precaution because of my miscarriage history. Oh, and I just remembered that I wasn't on pred to fall pregnant. I was on Dexmethasone at first then switched to pred when I was 8 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - glad your FS will still let you go ahead with the FET. I don't think the steroids will hurt. That is a high dose - I am on 30mg (prescribed by RI) and FS and FNs keep going on about how it's such a high dose. I have had no negative side effects other than a bit of insomnia. RI told me that after one week the steroids take over your adrenal gland (I might be wrong but I think that's it) so you can't stop them suddenly, you must wean off them. I'd keep taking them (maybe lower the dose slightly?) so it keeps the allergic reaction at bay. I hope it all works out

Nat84u - A boy!!!! How exciting ~ congrats again Awesome that your morph scan went well.

Alison12 - Great that you get to start jabbing this week. Always makes it feel like it's getting close when you start the Gonal F! Hope this cycle goes well for you

TTHC - I did get your PM, thanks My sent messages aren't showing up either.

Hello everyone else

AFM - Transfer went well today. 2 hatching blasts are on board, I'm officially PUPO Thanks for the messages and good vibes. Will find out tomorrow if we get any to freeze - scientist said it looked like we might get one but most were still compacting and hadn't reached blast stage yet. BT is next Friday. DH is away this weekend and I just know I'm going to be terribly tempted to POAS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - that's awesome news! Sending truckloads of Your way! This will be the one! (or two). Can't help with the poas as I'm most definitely an addict myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - 2 hatching blasts!! Wow! Fingers crossed for you. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Way to go! Have everything crossed.

XXX