+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Very early positive HPT - faint line 7dpo

i got a bfp at 8 dpo after a positive opk.

I'm now feeding my 9 week old

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Very early positive HPT - faint line 7dpo

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue75 View Post
    Wow thanks for all the replies. You are all helping put my mind at ease. I am trying not to get too excited but it is hard not to. I will feel better once my AF due date has passed. Rachell can you tell me how to upload a pic? I did a clear blue digital test last night and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks and my basal temp is up and I am getting positive LH surge readings and some symptoms. White light and fingers crossed and thanks again for this wonderful supportive environment.
    Sounds like congratulations are in order

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very early positive HPT - faint line 7dpo

Congrats! I tested within a few days of AF being due....and had a faint line, done numerous tests as was worried the tests were false. I'm now 25wks preg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bad news -Chemical Pregnancy

HI everyone,

Thanks again for all your advice and support. Unfortunately my faint positives ended in AF on Sept 11. I was very nervous and anxious on the 10th as I felt the horrid melancholy I usually get the day before AF, plus I stopped feeling symptoms... and the HPT was even fainter positive. I was reminded on the first time I got pregnant last November, miscarrying at 5 weeks. So it seems I have low progesterone and have started taking extra B6 and using Anna's Wild Yam Cream to boost my progesterone levels. We are also hoping to go ahead with Ovu INduction this month, was on Letrazole from day 3-7 and had a scan yesterday and it seems 4 follicles are all the same size (8 follicles in total) there is a chance that more than 2 follicles will produce eggs and if so ouv induction will be cancelled for this month... another scan tomorrow to see what is happening. FIngers crossed that only 1 or 2 are mature and we can BD this month... I am exhausted and miserable yet trying to be positive. I am concentrating on my diet, reading books about fertility, getting acupuncture etc and hanging on to our dream for dear life. I wish you all the very best for your quest to create a wonderful family. Who knew this journey would be so hard. I had no idea that I had severe endo, low progesterone and a low ovarian reserve for my age (37)... have to stay positive though, I believe in happy endings x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Massive hugs to you babyblue You should believe in happy endings and you will certainly get yours.

FYI, I had low progesterone so was put on 50mg clomid. Without clomid my readings were around the 15-16 mark. First clomid cycle the reading was 62 and this cycle was 49 and we got our lovely BFP after 10 cycles TTC. I used progesterone cream in addition to the clomid (I started both at the same time) from 1DPO twice a day on different areas of my body.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Massive hugs to you babyblue You should believe in happy endings and you will certainly get yours.

FYI, I had low progesterone so was put on 50mg clomid. Without clomid my readings were around the 15-16 mark. First clomid cycle the reading was 62 and this cycle was 49 and we got our lovely BFP after 10 cycles TTC. I used progesterone cream in addition to the clomid (I started both at the same time) from 1DPO twice a day on different areas of my body.
    Oh wow you finally got your BFP congratulations!!! Im still waiting to get mine i think this is now month 7 with no luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblue75 View Post
    HI everyone,

Thanks again for all your advice and support. Unfortunately my faint positives ended in AF on Sept 11. I was very nervous and anxious on the 10th as I felt the horrid melancholy I usually get the day before AF, plus I stopped feeling symptoms... and the HPT was even fainter positive. I was reminded on the first time I got pregnant last November, miscarrying at 5 weeks. So it seems I have low progesterone and have started taking extra B6 and using Anna's Wild Yam Cream to boost my progesterone levels. We are also hoping to go ahead with Ovu INduction this month, was on Letrazole from day 3-7 and had a scan yesterday and it seems 4 follicles are all the same size (8 follicles in total) there is a chance that more than 2 follicles will produce eggs and if so ouv induction will be cancelled for this month... another scan tomorrow to see what is happening. FIngers crossed that only 1 or 2 are mature and we can BD this month... I am exhausted and miserable yet trying to be positive. I am concentrating on my diet, reading books about fertility, getting acupuncture etc and hanging on to our dream for dear life. I wish you all the very best for your quest to create a wonderful family. Who knew this journey would be so hard. I had no idea that I had severe endo, low progesterone and a low ovarian reserve for my age (37)... have to stay positive though, I believe in happy endings x
    i hope you get your happy ending soon!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to happy86 For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    Oh wow you finally got your BFP congratulations!!! Im still waiting to get mine i think this is now month 7 with no luck
    Awww thank you for the congratulations .. it has certainly been a long time coming

Have you had any testing done or anything like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Awww thank you for the congratulations .. it has certainly been a long time coming

Have you had any testing done or anything like that?
    Yeah i had tests to see if ovulating and all went wel so Im now thinking dp is the problem we have a 2yr old son and conceived first month which was after a vasectomy reversal so we were very lucky.I have just put dp on sperm max incase there is a problem there as he doesn't seem keen going to doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    Yeah i had tests to see if ovulating and all went wel so Im now thinking dp is the problem we have a 2yr old son and conceived first month which was after a vasectomy reversal so we were very lucky.I have just put dp on sperm max incase there is a problem there as he doesn't seem keen going to doctor.
    Oh what a shame he won't get checked out
    He won't even go just to get a pathology request for a sperm analysis? It's so much easier once you know why it's not happening or if it's a contributing factor. DH had a sperm analysis done and his morphology and motility was on the lower end of the scale. I put him on a sperm max type of supplement, plus 1000mg vitamin c per day and a zinc supplement and I'm certain that helped us heaps too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

happy86  (20-09-2012)