+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very early positive HPT - faint line 7dpo

Hi there everyone, I have gotten a faint positive line today on a HPT, once in morning and then again in the evening - I am 7 or 8DPO and I know it is early but I also got a positive OPK and had positive OPKs for the days following my ovulation... then I stopped testing for LH until today. Hope that makes sense - I am wondering if anyone had a BFP after the faint line early in the peace and is now por has been pregnant from that test. I am trying not to get too excited after 18 months TTC, severe endo (removed 6 weeks ago), 1 BFP 1 year ago and an early miscarriage but you know how it is after so long TTC... you can't help but be hopeful and a lil excited. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. x

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I tested early and got a super faint positive with dd (I think it was 7dpo but it might of been 8) she is now a happy healthy 13 month old

3. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Mine was at 9DPO and I had to hold it up to the window and could still only barely see the line. Now I'm 36weeks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpicyTurtle For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (07-09-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

It was 8 DPO.
    Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I got a very very faint line 6 days before AF was due.
    I just had no signs of AF showing up and was wondering if pregnancy could be the cause.
    (12 days leading up to my period I would be in sever pain, I have just been diagnosed with Endo so that explains that)
    So any way, took the test I *Thought* it was negative and tossed it.
    A few days later I was having the weirdest symptoms so tested again, this time I got a faint positive.
    I pulled the old test out of the bin, as you do and sure enough it had a very very faint positive.
    My positives just kept getting stronger after that.
    I did have quite a lot of bleeding at the beginning of my pregnancy but all was fine and I just put miss 19mo to bed

Could you post a picture of your test?
    It sounds like you have a positive
    :Goodvibes:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I've had BFP's at 8dpo (with dd2), 9dpo (with dd1) and 10dpo (with DS).

Good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 2girls1boyplus1 For This Useful Post:

babyblue75  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thanks for all the replies. You are all helping put my mind at ease. I am trying not to get too excited but it is hard not to. I will feel better once my AF due date has passed. Rachell can you tell me how to upload a pic? I did a clear blue digital test last night and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks and my basal temp is up and I am getting positive LH surge readings and some symptoms. White light and fingers crossed and thanks again for this wonderful supportive environment.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue75 View Post
    Wow thanks for all the replies. You are all helping put my mind at ease. I am trying not to get too excited but it is hard not to. I will feel better once my AF due date has passed. Rachell can you tell me how to upload a pic? I did a clear blue digital test last night and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks and my basal temp is up and I am getting positive LH surge readings and some symptoms. White light and fingers crossed and thanks again for this wonderful supportive environment.
    I only know how to upload photos from my phone, I'll give you the steps to that
    >Tap on the "Open Advanced Options"
    >then tap on "Photo Album"
    > select your photo and hit "Upload"
    > an extra box will appear in the advanced options with your photo attached called "Manage Uploads"
    Just tap on your photo and select "In line" and the photo link will automatically appear In the text box
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Liddybugs; 07-09-2012 at 15:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

^^ I did a random photo on my phone so i knew i was giving you the right steps, that would be a photo my daughter took of husband thigh Can't delete the photo When using my phone lol, most likely not the best photo to look at haha.
    Whoops!

Thanks
    Reviews

I got my BFP at 8DPO this time, so light at first you could barely notice! But got stronger through the day.

Now 28+4
    Attached Images