+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is anyone else scared?

Hi ladies

My question is is any one out there ttc but a little scared? Scared of giving birth, of complications, of being pregnant for 9 months?

I so badly want a bub but am scared and anxious to actually go thru the miracle of pregnancy! Anyone else feel me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm looking forward to actually bring pregnant, but a little scared about giving birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm more scared of not getting pregnant and not carrying to term than I am of being pregnant or giving birth.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i am excited at the thought of being pregnant and growing a baby and a big belly! and hoping to get 'adult size' boobs!! yay!... (now a small size 10A )

but am petrified of not falling pregnant or having complications in pregnancy and (a little scared) of the actual birth.. but more scared i may poo myself in labour!

Thanks
    Reviews

Totally normal to feel that way, I was so scared about being pg and giving birth but in the end I loved both. I now have a three week old son in my arms (and toddler running crazy) and can't wait to be up the duff again! Giving myself and my boy at least 12 mths of bfing first but then straight back o IVF for us! (took us 7 years to have DS1)

I hope you enjoy every min of it as I have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally normal to feel that way. Getting pregnant and having children is a major life changing experience so it's understandable you're a little scared by the whole concept.

I still have my freak out moments and I'm due with #2 in 5 weeks!!

The giving birth part is scary, but I didn't find it as bad as what I expected. And I have no idea if I poo'd because they don't tell you. They just wipe it away and you're none the wiser. And at that stage, poo'ing was the last thing on my mind!!

I guess at some point you just have to face your anxiety and go for it anyway. you have 9 months of pregnancy to get used to the idea, which helps a lot. And when you feels your baby moving and kicking inside you, you remember exactly why you did it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All totally normal feelings, i was petrified of an Epi, and c-section... Ended up having both and feel very comfortable, and was supported through the decisions at my birth. I now have an Almost 18mnth old, and am looking to TTC again soon

THIS time however, im worried about how DS will be affected, and how it will change him...to the point im seriously considering post poning it, however ive been SO clucky and wanting to be pg again for the last 12mnths!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the reply girls. I am excited to start a family and I do know everyone feels anxious at some point but sometimes I feel what if I'm the only one who feels this and being dramatic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Is anyone else scared?

I am absolutely terrified of labour as i am not very good with pain. I am the biggest sook ever lol

But on the other hand i am scared that i will never be able to have my own children due to my fertility issues.

That being said i look forward to everything that pregnancy and motherhood has to offer and can't wait to fall pregnant (if i can) and start my own family.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a horrible pregnancy for the first 6 months! I lost 20kgs while pregnant! (worlds best diet!)
    I had every intention of having pain relief of every kind when in labour, but everything changes when your in the moment!!! It is scary! And your not human if you aren't scared your first time! But I had a healthy baby boy naturally after being induced without any pain relief! Trust me I wanted it, but I was too far along!! Contractions hurt like nothing else, but it's amazing what our bodies can do, how they bounce back and honestly, having a healthy baby at the end is priceless!!