+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Which trimester was the best?

So I'm curious... Just entered my third trimester and wondering from the experienced out there...
    Which trimester did you actually enjoy and why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

2nd trimester! But third trimester was actually pretty good too. I was sad to leave the second trimester behind as I'd enjoyed it so much, but I never got too uncomfortable even in late third trimester (very fortunate I know!!) It was more just getting impatient towards the end that made me not enjoy it as much as second trimester. First trimester was by far the worst!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

2nd and 3rd. It just feels more real from about 12 weeks onwards. You see that little baby at the 12 week ultrasound, find out the gender at 19 weeks, start feeling kicks, can start preparing for the baby, you start growing a belly. It's just all happening.
    Last edited by Guest1234; 05-09-2012 at 22:07.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Third

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Sorry 3rd was my fav but I enjoyed any time I wasn't puking my guys up!

Thanks
    Reviews

2nd!!!!! Energy, no vommiting and not too heavy yet

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Which trimester was the best?

None of them! When you have the baby, then it gets easier! I swear I slept more and was more comfortable once the baby was out. If i had to choose I would say third because it goes the quickest and you can see the end in sight. Plus I go on leave from 30 weeks so that makes life a little easier.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews

second and third - even though I had ms until 23 weeks
    the first was a constant worry as I was pregnant after missed mc and the nausea was horrid - as was the taste most foods left in my mouth
    Last edited by strawberry swing; 05-09-2012 at 22:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Which trimester was the best?

They all suck!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RunawayPrincess View Post
    2nd and 3rd. It just feels more real from about 12 weeks onwards. You see that little baby at the 12 week ultrasound, find out the gender at 19 weeks, start feeling kicks, can start preparing for the baby, you start growing a belly. It's just all happening.
    This! I felt like I had a hangover until 14wks then it started being fun. Second trimester I started to get a bump and felt great. Third trimester was also really good until about 35wks then I was pretty uncomfortable with rib pain.

I love being pregnant, can't wait to do it again (someone quote me when I'm miserable with all-day nausea lol!).