+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling like a fatty :(

So I was just looking through my husbands camera, because he/we do weekly Vlogs on YouTube that are quite popular.
    Anyway while watching the footage he's taken there is a lot of me on there. And being 26 weeks pregnant I feel unattractive already but seeing this new footage I look huge and a little over weight! I didn't even realize I haven't been watching what I eat but I never have had to, I had my youngest DS 9.5 months ago and still needed to lose the baby weight from him when I fell pregnant this time.
    I've gone from being at my smallest since having kids 62kgs to 71 while pregnant last time then back down to 65 and now I am already back up to 69! And I'm nowhere near the end of this pregnancy!

I'm so in the dumps about this.
    I don't exercise but am seriously thinking I should be and eating nothing but fruit and veg.

What does everyone else do to maintain their weight? And how do you not cave into the cravings!?

I really am scared I'll struggle to lose the weight once DD is born with 3 kids.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

For a start the baby needs you to eat enough fuel to ensure good brain development so don't go starving yourself but yes avoid those horrid craptastic foods! Maybe start with some nice gentle exercise something simple like walking

Thanks
    Reviews
    is the Vlog a pregnancy thing I would love to see?

As for the weight dont worry! just enjoy your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bokkie_wotwot View Post
    is the Vlog a pregnancy thing I would love to see?

As for the weight dont worry! just enjoy your pregnancy
    I have my own channel that I did put pregnancy Vlogs up of my last one but im too slack for this pregnancy but if you are interested just go to www.youtube.com/projectedtwinslady. You'll have to scroll down through the more recent videos to get to them, but I have them from 8 through 40 weeks
    My husbands channel which has all family stuff on it and some of this pregnancy is at www.youtube.com/Shaunmeetworld

Knowing this is my last pregnancy I really should just enjoy it. I'll just try do that in the healthiest way possible I guess. Thank you.