+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So is heart rate of 91 normal for being so early im 5 weeks and 4 days.
    its so scary im not passing bright blood or even pink blood its mainly in brown discharge form. it has stayed the last 3 days but this morning has got alot lighter. so not all subchronic hemorrages lead to miscarriage right ? this kind of bleeding is it some what normal ? At my u/s they detected feotus and heart beat.
    WOW congrats not long now you must be so excited im due 4th may 2013 still a long way to go yet :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Please help, need urgent advice thanks !!

Hi mummy2be, I've been going through the same thing! This is my second pregnancy but took us ages to concieve! 3 years. So I've been stressed. I started brown discharge at 5.4 weeks, had a scan at 6 weeks 2 days and heartrate was 115bpm which they said was normal and goes up about 3bpm per day can't remember till when though? So 91 sounds perfect for you! As she wanted it over 100bpm. They saw a small sub chorionic hematoma near the sac. I've been having the brown discharge ever since with two days with some pink which freaked me out! Had another scan today at 8 weeks 2 days and bubs is fine with a heartrate of 168bpm and the bleed was still there and looked quite large but still smaller than the sac. The ultrasound tech was happy with this. Hope this helps you a bit as I know how stressed I've been! They never should have said your babies heartrate was slow! You were lucky to see it at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Daydreamer1, Thankyou for this message it has eased my mind a little and has shed alot of light. It only took me and my husband 3 months to conceive our bub and this is my first pregnancy i am currently 5.5 weeks and noticed the brown discharge at 5.3 weeks so its been a stressful few days. I am confused aa to why the OB said my baby had a low heart rate as alot of people cant even have a heartbeat detected this early so im quite happy with it, she just worried me but have another scan in 10 days which hopefully the baby HB will increase and alot of people said 91 is average for a feotus heart rate this early in pregnancy :-) as for the brown discharge i also have a 1mm subchronic hemorage near the gest.sac but the discharge has eased alot today and hopefully the hemorage is decreasing. will fill you in when i have next scan :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Please help, need urgent advice thanks !!

Look forward to hearing how your scan goes! I'm pretty sure it will be fine xo
    I also know how stressful it is! I'm still a little anxious but the tech assured me that chances are great for us now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread has made me feel so much better!

Since finding out we were pg at five weeks we had an u/s at 6 weeks to confirm dates, at 7 weeks we moved into our new home, I tried so hard to "take it easy" but things needed to be done and we are not telling anyone our news till 12 weeks. Anyway, by the end of day three of moving I was having really bad cramping, not the aches that I had been having for a few weeks but cramping. They continued to get worse over the next two days, I visited the doctor who casually says to me "well you do have a small perigestational hemorrhage". I just looked at him dumb struck, I had no idea at all. If I had have known I would have taken it really easy with the move. I would have told a few close friends to get more help with it all.

I have not had any bleeding, I guess that is a good thing? I sit here not knowing where things are up to.. But reading that others have had these too makes me feel a lot better.