+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pregnancy multivitamins and nausea.

Seriously, why is this not highlighted on the bottles? Last pregnancy I used blackmores and by chance worked out it was making me feel sick so went to elevit. This time couldn't find elevit so taking nature's own. I totally forgot it could be making me feel sick and have been suffering 24 / 7 nausea from week 5...now 10. I did stop a few days there and took folic acid and then went back to the multivitamins. Stopped them again yesterday and the m/s is almost gone! I'm just sticking to folic acid and eating well from now. I wonder how many others are suffering and its all cause of the multivitamins. I feel so much better!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yep!!! I just took a dose of folate. It was all making me sick. I did find for a few weeks berocca helped my morning sickness so I added that (though not sure whether the vitamin thing helped). Doctor was fine with my choice. And I was recently told by my OB that the vitamins like folic acids really don't make a difference after the first trimester.
    But everyone has different opinions.
    I couldn't swallow or stomach the pregnancy ones at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I could only keep them down by taking them with orange juice for some reason!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Pregnancy multivitamins and nausea.

I have been feeling so bad , so sick. I have been taking them at night and have the runs every morning. They just do not agree with me. Today was a one off so will c how I go the next few days. I just don't know why this is not more well known? How many women just assume they have bad m/s?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I had exactly the same. My Dr also said it was just the MS although I insisted it was the vits. I've tried 3 different brands already & none are working well. So I'm trying to have a good healthy diet to make up for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I had the same thing! The doc ended up saying it was a whole lot of stuff my body didn't need so went on folic instead. Ms went away the next day!