+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HELP PLEASE! Prolapsed uterus 20yr old

Hello my name is Jessica I am 20 almost 21 my partner and I have been trying for a baby for 4years and have just booked in for ivf at the end of October!
    I suffer from server PCOS and endo, have just been in hospital because I was bleeding for 2months straight with a lot of pain!
    Well anyway yesterday I noticed every time I cough I felt something in my vagina! I thought this was strange, so went to the doc and turns out I have a prolapsed uterus!!!! I was like what at the age of 20 with no children and or pregnancy and her herself couldn't understand it!
    I am honestly at my wits end I don't know how I am going to get threw my life if I have so many health problems already!!
    Can anyone offer me support or guidance in relations to this?

Sorry for the rant!
    Thank you
    Jess

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to go off topic here but,

You're only 20 and have been trying for a baby since 16?!

I don't mean to be rude or judgmental but can I ask why so young? Im just curious, feel free to tell me to back off.

I'm 21 myself and when I was 16 I never even thought of having kids that early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: HELP PLEASE! Prolapsed uterus 20yr old

I'm 21 myself and when I was 16 I never even thought of having kids that early.[/QUOTE]

Well I am in my 30s and would never have thought about kids when I was 21.....

Sorry to hear you have that issue so young OP, I hope you get it sorted soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    Sorry to go off topic here but,

You're only 20 and have been trying for a baby since 16?!

I don't mean to be rude or judgmental but can I ask why so young? Im just curious, feel free to tell me to back off.

I'm 21 myself and when I was 16 I never even thought of having kids that early.
    Yes I agree!!

Anyway, no advice, I also have pcos and endo but my journey has been a little different. Just wanted to share my sympathies, I know how hard it can be

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I am almost 21 sorry and have been trying since I was 18 not 16 I have been with the same partner for 5years! I have always dreamed of having kids! And new my condition was server was diagnosed at 13! It has been getting worse year by year! Yes I no I am young, but in saying that I have never gone clubbing and I don't drink or take drugs at all I have lived out of home since 15 and have had a job since then! I earn quite good money (2ic) and am already a guardian to my brother and have been for the past year! I find people judge people based on age and not the maturity and them as a Person!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy91 View Post
    I am almost 21 sorry and have been trying since I was 18 not 16 I have been with the same partner for 5years! I have always dreamed of having kids! And new my condition was server was diagnosed at 13! It has been getting worse year by year! Yes I no I am young, but in saying that I have never gone clubbing and I don't drink or take drugs at all I have lived out of home since 15 and have had a job since then! I earn quite good money (2ic) and am already a guardian to my brother and have been for the past year! I find people judge people based on age and not the maturity and them as a Person!

I'm sorry if I offended you or came across as if I was attacking you, that wasn't my intention at all. I was just trying to better understand your reasoning of wanting a baby so young.

I had my DS young (I was 19), he wasn't planned (was on the Depo shot and it failed). Sometimes I think what my life would be if I didn't have him but I wouldn't change having him.

I wasn't judging you at all, curiosity just got the better of me.

I do wish you luck on your TTC and hope you do have the bubs that you want so badly.

Thanks
    Reviews

O no it is alright! Thank you for your time and information :-)