+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a Surrogate to help us complete our family :)

Hello, we are hoping to find a special person to help us complete our family as an altruistic gestational surrogate. We are a loving couple in our mid-30s who have been blessed with two sons. Our eldest has just turned 3 and is the light of our life. Our second son sadly passed away in December 2010, 2 days after he was born. My second son's delivery has resulted in a severe scar tissue complication (called Asherman’s syndrome, where my uterus is over 75% scar tissue) and I cannot carry another pregnancy.

We don’t feel that our family is complete, and would love so much to be able to give our son the joy of a sibling and experience the absolute joy of another child. We have seriously considered fostering/adoption, however, this is currently not an option for us.

We live in Sydney, and would love to hear from you, if you are seriously considering acting as a gestational surrogate. We are hoping to find someone 36yrs or younger, who has completed her own family. We are very willing to cover expenses within the extent of NSW legislation.

Thank you for your consideration, Amy
    Email: intendingparents@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amy, I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck in finding a GS to help you complete your family. I am also very sorry for the loss of your precious son.

I also have Asherman's (Grade 4 at initial diagnosis) and have had a number of surgeries this year to try and restore my uterus to a satisfactory condition to attempt further embryo transfers. GS is the next step for us if we aren't successful on our next attempt.

I hope your wait for a GS is short!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to wish you the best of luck finding a surrogate. Don't give up hope and remember to keep adding messages to this post to keep it on the front page.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear starfish, thank you for your kind post. Ashermans is not something they tell you about. I wish you all the luck with your ops and hope you have success in the near future. Take care, Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear edley, thank you so much for your kind message and great tip, will definitely keep updating my post. Take care, Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Intending Parents

Just wanted to show my support with your search and also express my sadness at you having to go through loosing a child.

I'm also looking for a GS in the Brisbane area after developing cancer in the placenta whilst pregnant - I have since had a hysterectomy and 1 healthy baby. Its amazing that so many life changing conditions can occur during pregnancy and child birth.

Good luck with your search.

Melissa

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be willing to be a gestational surrogate. I am a healthy 26 year old women with two healthy children with no complications. Please email me directly on threeputt3hotmail.com if you would like to discuss it further. I live in Sydney.

Megi Smith