+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Anyone waiting to ovulate in Sept for FT? Going crazy waiting!!!

I had a scan today cd11 and I have a 16mm folle already!! My bt showed I'm not surging yet though, So I have opk's and more bloods Thursday I hope I can transfer like Tuesday c'mon eggy pop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    I had a scan today cd11 and I have a 16mm folle already!! My bt showed I'm not surging yet though, So I have opk's and more bloods Thursday I hope I can transfer like Tuesday c'mon eggy pop!
    WOO HOO!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow it's all starting to happen now!

Kazzy - Best of luck for tomorrow I will have everything crossed for you and be thinking of you. Are you having any acupuncture before or after your transfer?

Allymumtobe - Glad to hear you're on your way, hope your BT goes well Thursday and sounds like your transfer will be early next week

Miffy Good luck for your scan tomorrow, sounds like it's all starting to happen for you yay

KatherineLouise - hope your appointment goes well tomorrow what will they jab you with (sorry might be a silly question) are you doing a natural or a medicated cycle?

I'm all booked in for 10.30 on Thursday morning, starting using crinone on Sunday night and will have acupuncture before and after the transfer. I've been trying extra hard to eat really healthy this week and have more fruit and heaps of veges. for all of us, let's hope we can all announce BFP's in a few weeks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post

Kazzy - Best of luck for tomorrow I will have everything crossed for you and be thinking of you. Are you having any acupuncture before or after your transfer?

Allymumtobe - Glad to hear you're on your way, hope your BT goes well Thursday and sounds like your transfer will be early next week

Miffy Good luck for your scan tomorrow, sounds like it's all starting to happen for you yay

KatherineLouise - hope your appointment goes well tomorrow what will they jab you with (sorry might be a silly question) are you doing a natural or a medicated cycle?

I'm all booked in for 10.30 on Thursday morning, starting using crinone on Sunday night and will have acupuncture before and after the transfer. I've been trying extra hard to eat really healthy this week and have more fruit and heaps of veges. for all of us, let's hope we can all announce BFP's in a few
    weeks!
    Thanks Cant wait to be a mummy xxx Yep i'm im in for acupuncture at 10am , transfer is at 12pm...
    Lot's of luck for Thursday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (20-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post

I'm all booked in for 10.30 on Thursday morning, starting using crinone on Sunday night and will have acupuncture before and after the transfer. I've been trying extra hard to eat really healthy this week and have more fruit and heaps of veges. for all of us, let's hope we can all announce BFP's in a few weeks!
    Doh! Sorry, my fault, I worded it really badly! Not jabbed, just a bt. I'm taking antibiotic, baby aspirin and prednisolone (steroid) for nk cells and mthfr. Last tf my prog support was Crinone and progynova, so assume that I'll start those before this tf too.

Can't wait - so excited for you! And go you for eating so well. Will you be doing the pineapple core thing? I didn't for the other tf's, but figure I'll throw it into the mix this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    Thanks Cant wait to be a mummy xxx Yep i'm im in for acupuncture at 10am , transfer is at 12pm...
    Lot's of luck for Thursday
    Everything is crossed for you Kazzy. Hope the tf is smooth and bub settles in nice and tight. Does your clinic give you a photo?

Just remembered you're going for 2 to tf. Fingers crossed that they're both beautifully healthy for you tomorrow. Universe, please let this be THE cycle. Will be thinking of you Kazzy.
    Last edited by Rutabaga; 18-09-2012 at 22:36.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Anyone waiting to ovulate in Sept for FT? Going crazy waiting!!!

Thanks ladies!! I hope this is a lucky thread!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy25 View Post
    News in
    my estrogen is rising nicely starting opk tomorrow and ultrasound Wednesday
    its moving along nicely now for us crazy waiters
    roll on Wednesday
    That's great news, hope everything goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning I'm offically PUPO!!
    have 1 very good looking embie on board , feeling a little tender today but trying not to stress over every little twinge and pain..

Katherinlouise - How are you travelling? Where r u at with ur treatment? Yes i am taking pineapple core every morning for the first 5 days after transfer, It can't hurt i guess!

Miffy - How did ur scan go yesterday?

Allymumtobe - for ur BT today..hopefully ET next week and u can join me in the dreaded 2WW!