+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, how's everyone going? Thanks for the warm welcome. O feels like it's been ages in coming, but it must be getting close for all of us now .

Can't wait- I have to say the trigger shot sounds like an excellent way of organizing things! How exciting to have had the trigger and have tf locked in! Lol to your fs's suggestion, I do love it when they try to keep us laughing and upbeat.

Kazzy - I'm going back for another bt on Friday too, then probably/hopefully tf on Thursday . It's all so close but so far! The anticipation is definitely mounting.

Miffy - for tomorrow's bt! So many of us will be waiting for results together!

How are you going, Allymumtobe? This waiting can drive you insane, huh?

Chances - Hows the jabbing going? for your scan showing good development tomorrow!

Geeze it's all happening for tomorrow isn't it?! I'm sending out so many positive vibes for us all.

Re the embryo glue. I went to a Repromed seminar about embryo health recently, and apparently it's standard for them, so everyone gets it. I thought that was quite cool.

I've been on prednisolone since Saturday, and it's really having a huge effect! No extreme moods or crankiness, instead I've been hyped up and had "an exaggerated sense of well being". . Quite liking it actually. Can't sleep though, so I'm getting a bit worried about my overall loopy level

What day transfer is everyone getting? Mine will be day 4.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Anyone waiting to ovulate in Sept for FT? Going crazy waiting!!!

Can't - $350? Worth it!! Hahaha

Kazzy/Katherine - I'm alright things are crazy at the moment I'm job searching and working and my best friend has DVT from a flight home from Bali so I'm flat out! I'm only cd7 sigh!! I have my first scan Tuesday on cd11 but I don't normally o around cd16 so there's still like 11 days till transfer minimum!!! I can't wait!!!

My FET emby will be a 3.5ish days by the time it's in me haha I was considering a 5 day but I was scared to lose an embryo plus if it failed and we lost it I'd lost my shot and have to wait another month to try again!

Good luck girlies!!! Baby dust and sticky vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Kazzy we might end up having our transfer on the same day! I had a scan this morning & it showed I'm about ready to O so I had my HCG trigger & my transfer is next Thursday. My FS told me to 'have fun' with my DH on the weekend haha typical male how is everyone else going?
    Cant wait to be a mummy i think my transfer will be Wed/Thurs next week i'm just waiting for my blood results to come back today. They found 2 eggs are about to be released on the u/s this morning so if i was able to fall naturally i'd most likely be having twins!!! Too bad i can't ! I'm praying it's a sign from my body telling me it's ready.... have lots of fun with DH this weekend i'm sure he is loving that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone so glad it's Friday!
    Had my u/s this morning everything looks on track for Wed/Thurs transfer just waiting on BT results today. They found 2 eggs about to be released, twins! too bad i can't get preg the old fashioned way the nurses told me to stay away from DH anyway they don't trust me with all the luck and weird things i have happen to me !!! ha ha but they were only kidding!

Miffy - with those bloods today

Cant wait to be a mummy - Sending u massive for ur transfer ( and maybe mine next Thurs, i can't wait to hear ur BFP!!

Katherinlousie - Good to hear the prednisolone is being kind to you ( well sort of )! Hopefully it stays that way. My transfer will be a day 5 blasti ( maybe 2 if they both survive the thaw ).

Chances - with your scan today hope all is travelling well

Allymumtobe - Here's hoping those 11 days fly by!!!

for all of us

ME: 36 severe endo and pelvic immflammatory disease
    DH: 36 & perfect!
    1 furbaby

AUG 2008 Both tubes removed badly damaged
    NOV 2009 - BFN

MAR 2010 - BFP!! @ 6wk scan cornual ectopic treated with methotrexate , placenta ruptued needing emergency op losing 2lt blood and needing 4 transfusions

DEC 2010 - BFP!! ended in chem preg

OCT 2011 - BFN
    MAY 2012 - BFP!! @ 6 wk scan another cornual ectopic , more surgery to remove.
    SEPT 2012 - for frozen transfer mid month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are all Friday waiters going?

afm still low estrogen so another blood test Monday hopefully I will be closer to ovulation
    i am only day 11 today so still could be a bit of a wait
    i ovulate usually between day 11 and 18

I am hoping to go to blastocyst this cycle never have before always been day 2 for me
    so it will be a nerve wracking wait to see how my 4 embies do

Have a nice weekend all and sending ovulation vibes to you all

Btw never used embryo glue so no clue here Hope it's sticky as

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'm loving the warmer weather and beautiful spring days!

Miffy I'm sure you're levels will have gone up a bit by Monday, sounds like it's still early for your cycle if it was only day 11. Let us know how you go on Monday

Kazzy Wow two eggs hey! When will you get your BT results, do you have to wait until Monday? Lots of positve vibes for you and your transfer this week

Allymumtobe I know for $350 it's worth it hey, I figure it can't hurt so why not try. Good luck for your scan on Tuesday

Katherinelouise The trigger shot works well for me, I like to be able to plan things a bit, my DH does shift work and I wanted him to be there for the transfer so this way I have a bit of notice so he can swap shifts around if he needs too. My FS is good, I really like him he's really down to earth, my DH loves him (of course he would with suggestions like that haha) that's interesting about the seminar you went to. Apparently embryo glue is pretty much a standard thing in the US from what I have read. Sorry I should know this but what is prednisolone? Hope you've been able to get some sleep over the last few days
    Chances Hope everything is going ok with you, have you had your scan yet? Any date for egg pick up yet or is it still a bit early? Hope you're going ok

My embryos are day 5 blastocysts.. I have two frozen so hopefully at least one thaws ok. I had acupunture again today, and all going to plan will have it before and after my transfer. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, I look forward to hearing everyone's updates over the next week.

for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews

My embryos are day 5 blastocysts.. I have two frozen so hopefully at least one thaws ok. I had acupunture again today, and all going to plan will have it before and after my transfer. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, I look forward to hearing everyone's updates over the next week.

for all of us!
    Are you defrosting both embys? Good luck for your transfer! I hope you get a nice sticky bfp

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks allymumtobe. I'm only defrosting and transferring one. If for some reason one doesn't defrost ok then they'll defrost the other one..

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks allymumtobe. I'm only defrosting and transferring one. If for some reason one doesn't defrost ok then they'll defrost the other one..
    Oh ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'm loving the warmer weather and beautiful spring days!

Miffy I'm sure you're levels will have gone up a bit by Monday, sounds like it's still early for your cycle if it was only day 11. Let us know how you go on Monday

Kazzy Wow two eggs hey! When will you get your BT results, do you have to wait until Monday? Lots of positve vibes for you and your transfer this week

Allymumtobe I know for $350 it's worth it hey, I figure it can't hurt so why not try. Good luck for your scan on Tuesday

Katherinelouise The trigger shot works well for me, I like to be able to plan things a bit, my DH does shift work and I wanted him to be there for the transfer so this way I have a bit of notice so he can swap shifts around if he needs too. My FS is good, I really like him he's really down to earth, my DH loves him (of course he would with suggestions like that haha) that's interesting about the seminar you went to. Apparently embryo glue is pretty much a standard thing in the US from what I have read. Sorry I should know this but what is prednisolone? Hope you've been able to get some sleep over the last few days
    Chances Hope everything is going ok with you, have you had your scan yet? Any date for egg pick up yet or is it still a bit early? Hope you're going ok

for all of us!
    cant wait to be a mummy - Blood results came back good, transfer this Wed!! Can't wait to get this little bubsicle on board

Hope all is well with you