+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds like you need the iMadeThis phone app. It's only $0.99c and then you can look at their artwork whenever you want too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have one child in full-time pre-primary and one in 1.5 days a week kindy. I have a STACK of craft and paintings. When I get around to it, I am going to photograph them all and make a photo book each year

Then ditch pretty much everything, I'll probably keep two special things per child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Particularly good ones or important ones go on the lounge room wall for a while (weeks or months depending on our mood). Otherwise they get photographed then thrown out. We've got enough stuff we don't need lots of pages of scribble. Although it was important at the time and I value my ds's artwork of all kinds I find a photograph is enough to remember it.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Children's artwork

Chuck it. I'm a harda$$. I'll keep one or two on the fridge and when I get bored of them I put new ones up, but mainly chuck.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used to keep it all - but I have a little picasso who comes home with at least three a day....

I keep the really good ones in a scrap book. I use the big ones for wrapping. The messy construction type stuff I move around until they forget about it and then bin. Grandparents get loads to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DS got tons of them from his kinder too. Our house is really tiny and I also dont bear to chuck them but I really cannot keep keeping them. I would take pictures of his artwork and save them in the computer. FOr the really nice ones, I would use blu tack to stick them on bedroom doors so everyone in the family can see. Then I chuck most out.

My friend chooses the best works and frames them up and display them on walls around the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone! Some great ideas here.

I lost my cousin when she was 4 and her mum treasures all those little things so that's one of the main reasons it's so hard for me to just chuck it. Am going to set aside some time tomorrow to go through it, I like the idea of a photo book and the placemats, might also give some to the boys dad to have if he wants it.