+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What to do with 2nd trimester energy burst?

So I'm 17 weeks and have all this the extra energy I didn't have in the first trimester! Question is what should I do with it? Lol!

Preg with #2 so nursery is pretty much prepared as we have everything already, have some vegie garden maintenance to do but that's only a few hours worth.

What did you do (or wish you had done) before 3rd trimester that was too hard to do later?

Any tips on things I should be doing now to help DD (28 mths) adjust whilst I'm still easily mobile (contemplating TT for instance!)?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What to do with 2nd trimester energy burst?

I was the same and had a lovely burst of energy so started exercising with Preggie Bellies & also TT ds who was 22 mths at the time. It was a good time to do it as there was enough time before baby came for him to get a handle on it.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I really need to do all the boring cleaning jobs, like cleaning all my kitchen cupboards, scrubbing the bath tub etc. but I get tired quickly now (36 weeks) and find it hard to bend down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 22 weeks tomorrow and still haven't got that burst of energy that everyone talks about.
    But I think that stuff like organising the pantry, cleaning out your wardrobe and stuff and linen cupboard. Things like that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I haven't really gotten that burst of energy either lol I'm 18 weeks. I've started scrubbing walls, cleaning and organizing house to get myself in routine so I can hopefully manage when bub is born. My partner works away from home also so I have to prepare frozen meals for her so that has been preoccupying me too. Time is going so quick!!!!! Im starting to think about Christmas then that will be here and then just as the hype of Christmas dies down bub will be here!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhh pantry and freezer, that's a good idea! We do a few frozen meals now (like a weeks worth) but will need way more than that for when bub arrives, so def need to rethink that.