+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, hope all is going well?

Samarasmum ya will have to update my bit in the roll call - scan this morn showed a number of cysts like 3 on each side from my last cycle so i can't stop jabbing til they have gone, so I'm a week or two away! Bugger but best to have things right first before starting a new cycle.
    Exciting ur starting again! All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances- hope those cysts disappear for you soon so you can start your next cycle.

AFM- I'm recovering after EPU. I've pretty much slept since I got home. I didn't have the best experience, tried to insert the drip like 3 times!! Then I almost passed out after they woke me. My hubby then appeared and I felt much better. They got 5 eggs in total, there was 2 follicles deep down that they couldn't reach and that's probably why I feel a little worse on the left side! My FS guessed she would get 5 from my levels so that feels good. Have to ring back tomorrow at 2.30pm to find out how my little maybe-babies are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck caketin for ur phone call tomorrow, hope they all fertilize for you!

Looks like my first round may have to be pushed back by a couple of weeks due to work committments. It could be worse but it just means more waiting which sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LittleDove, I almost had the same issue with work commitments this time but I was determined to get going for this cycle (I had to skip August as my husband and I went to Bali right when I could have started). Waiting is the hardest thing to do so I hope your wait isn't too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances Dam I hope they go away soon. You need to be at your best for your best chance. The waiting is just a killer when you know you are so close to starting.

Caketin Rest up 5 is a great number. I hope you get 100% fert rate.

LittleDove Waiting is always the hardest and it never gets any easier. Good luck with your work commitments. I hope you can start soon.

A Big to everyone else. I hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Elestrial Late Nov IUI
    Dyso80 waiting for Day 17 to start Provera
    Maybebabby77 Medicated FET mid-late Oct
    Sariele
    Chances

Waiting for AF
    Wishful05
    JemJems
    Montesmum
    GStef
    Infertileparent
    LittleDove

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Infertileparent Progynova

Sniffing
    JeldieBug

Jabbing
    JeldieBug
    Willynilly
    Samarasmum -- Oct 3

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Mich4761 -- Sep 27 (3 eggs, all mature)
    Caketin -- Oct 1 (5 eggs)

ET

FET
    Ivfnewbie -- Oct 1
    Hilton05 -- Oct 5
    IUI

TWW

Hugs needed this time
    Willnilly Canceled

Graduates

[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Samarasmum, I'm definitely taking advantage of being 'treated like a princess' today. Hubby is looking after me and my mum made me soup for dinner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum good luck with scan today & heres wishing you a BFP cycle

Caketin make the most of the pampering and rest up, hope you have good fert rate. Do you have a date for transfer yet?

Best wishes to everyone &

AFM - FET went well yesterday, one hatching blastocyst plus embryo glue - please stick this time as I would very much like to meet you in 9 months time. So the dreaded TWW begins, BT on 15th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Can I join your thread please looking to start a stimulated (purgegon/pregnyl) FET cycle late Oct or whenever AF decides to show up.

We are trying for #2 after conceiving DD on our very first IVF attempt back in 2010.
    Did our first FET in Aug/Sep, it was a BFN. Baseline scan had showed possible hydrosalpinx so had to skip this month to do a HSG - this has come back all clear so ready to go again next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivfnewbie- sending lots of sticky luck your way! I hope the TWW doesn't drag on too long and you find out the news you've been waiting for!

Samarasmum- hope your scan went well today

Addiegirl- Hope AF doesn't keep you waiting too long

AFM- called the embryologist today at 2.30pm, we have 4 eggs fertilised and growing well. 1 poor little egg wasn't in the best shape for ICSI so it was discarded. Hoping to ring back tomorrow and have some good growth and find out with ET will be (either Thursday, Friday or Saturday)