+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the hiatus ladies, I've been checking my daily email updates but been too frantic to post.

Ugh. Had a scan today to check my lining to set a transfer date. Told the doctor I've been having some breakthrough bleeding and spotting for the past few days. He did a scan - barely any lining there so cycle is now officially cancelled

I've got 7 days of Primolut to take from Monday and then when AF properly arrives we start the FET cycle again. Gutted. At least we didn't waste our only embie on a cycle that was probably doomed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi infertileparent,
    I did post this for you in the August/September thread but thought it wouldn't hurt to re-post. I have been taking Vitamin E as a daily supplement and can honestly say it has improved my lining considerably. Hope it does the same for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    I have jumped from the August thread, I recognise a few names on here from there, I pray we all have better luck this time round. I have been MIA for a few weeks since my BFN from first fully stim IVF cycle. Saw FS on Monday & had scan, she said we were good to do FET straight away so booked in for 1st October. Started the fabulous cronine this morning
    We only have one frostie, so praying it thaws ok. I am not feeling very positive at mo, still not over that my uterus failed last time.

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ivfnewbie haha yes I've jumped over too!

I hope we all have better luck this round

Im starting to get excited again, it would be nice going into Xmas and the new year with some good news! I've just booked flights hm for Xmas I kinda am looking forward to seeing everyone (I come from two big families where my parents are the only ones with no grandchildren) but not looking forward to the usual "when are you having kids" blah blah!
    I know u ladies must know the feeling too huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Newbie and Chances,

Welcome, I had my collection today! Feeling very sore which has never happened before. Only 3 eggs (which isn't unusual for me) but they rang to say they were all mature and have been injected (ICSI) this afternoon - now the waiting begins with transfer due Saturday. I wish you both the very best, know what cancelled cycles are all about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

I've jumped off the September thread. My cycle is taking a lot longer than any one ever expected. Has anyone stimmed for 3 weeks or over?

I'm on day 14 and my day 13 U/S found 14 follies but all between 7mm-8mm. I'm repeating myself on a few threads but I'm really scared.

I was on Puregon 100iu for 8 days then they upped me to 125iu. RPA are keeping me on the same dose and every second day I have a blood and U/S to see wether we cancel

So 'grow follie, grow' thoughts are my mantra right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome willynilly - hang in there! I had the opposite problem to you, my drugs were too strong and i had too many eggies and my estrogen levels were thru the roof! So it got cancellled.

Exciting to report its officially day 1 for me so i'll be jabbing next Monday AF showed up 3 days earlier. Never thought i would so happy to see AF lol.
    I hope this cycle is more lucky than the last

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chances!

if only we could mesh my under reaction with your over reaction we would both be fine

i just had my Day 15 U/S and we had more growth!! 2 follies made it to 10mm I have 14 others now and about 6 of them are waiting in the wings!!

COME ON FOLLIES!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

I have just jumped from the Aug thread too after a BFN the other day and now it is time to look forward (I had a few selfish moments). I had no frosties from the last cycle so I am waiting for CD 21 to start sniffing that awful Syneral again Ugh!!

This is our cycle ladies this time it will work!! I am in a positive thoughts mood and I will be spreading positivity to the universe for us all!!!

lots and lots of

Ona side note- I know that it was devasting to get the BFN but stopping the crinone has lifted my chronic negativity and "feelings of helplessness" what an awful joke! Horrible, Horrible drug!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    Just a quick update, as I'm on my phone so a little tricky to do personals
    I had my first scan today since I started jabbing, and I have 18 follies in one and 25 in the other, so I have to reduce my dosage.
    I have another scan on Monday, so hopefully things will have evened out
    Good luck and best wishes to all