+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmissy View Post
    Hi all, it's been awhile since I was here!! Congrats to all the gals with bfp...
    Those in tww.. Good luck, and hope time flies
    Afm I started on estradiol tonight for 2 weeks then fet in few weeks.. I have never used medications on a fet so I'm a bit worried about side effects, has anyone had any experience with medicated fet?? Would love to hear your stories!!!

Hi Mrsmissy I don't have much experience but I started Progynova for the first time last Thursday and I have been experiencing very bad nausea. I even threw up a few times (sorry if TMI) I spoke to the nurse who said its quite normal and said to take it with food and explained to eat 1/2 my meal first then take the medication then eat the other 1/2 of my meal. After doing that today i'm still a little queasy but feel soooo much better (before i was taking it then eating). Hopefully you don't get any side effects at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyllara - thanks so much for the info and the offer - that is very kind of you , if they can work out a doseage from the 5000 that will sort it I guess - otherwise I'll PM you. I'll see what they say on Thursday - this whole thing is so stressful.

Do you get your pregnyl from the clinic? I have to get it from the chemist because I am doing a stim FET and they (repromed) only supply for IVF. Would it be worth ringing around to pharmacies to see if anyone else has it in stock? Have been told to go to the White Chemist in N Adelaide - but maybe someone else stocks it as well??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Addiegirl - I get my drugs from the clinic probably because all i've ever done is full stim cycles. I've been to whites chemist on Melb street a few times this week as I'm taking Saizen (growth hormone) and they have been so helpful. It would definitely be worth giving them a call. If they don't have it you could ask them who else to try or when they could get it in for you. Hope you manage to track it down.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kyllara For This Useful Post:

Addiegirl  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kyllara - I've been to Whites and the ladies said the latest update was mid-month but they werent very hopeful that it would be delivered by then. They have taken down my details and will give me a ring if they get a delivery. I might ring them tomorrow to see if they think any other pharmacies might have it - but its probably out in the whole state since Repromed cant get any in either. I think all chemists get their supplies from the same place as I had this experience trying to chase down whooping chough vaccine last year. And I guess pregnyl wouldnt be something chemist normally stock as the clinics probably supply it directly to their patients in most cases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Elestrial Late Nov IUI
    clucky14
    Wantingabubby
    Sahcb (12 eggs, 10 fertilised, 3 out of 6 healthy)

Waiting for AF
    LittleDove
    lannie
    Mich4761
    Wanttobe

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Justwantone
    Squeak4123
    Mrsmissy

Sniffing

Jabbing
    itsybitsy (medicated FET)
    JemJems
    Mrsjones
    BettyW
    ophelia1971

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Shelby78
    Krys84

EPU
    Michelina ( 30 eggs)
    Tori ( 11 eggs, 10 fertalised)
    BettyW -- Nov 16

ET

Montesmum (4 eggs, 1 fertalised) -- Nov 6
    Tori -- Nov 14

FET
    itsybitsy
    muzzy
    Addiegirl -- Nov 17

IUI

TWW
    Ivfnewbie -- Oct 15
    Rainbow road -- Nov 13
    KS09 (19 eggs, 11 fertalised, 1CF, 6 CF Carriers, 3 normal) -- Nov 16
    Maybebaby77 -- Nov 20
    futuremamma
    Sariele ( 8 eggs, 2 fertalised, Day 5 Morula transfered)
    Wishful05 ( 18 eggs, 12 fertalised, 1 transfered, 9 frozen)

Hugs needed this time
    Eleash
    Hilton
    Mrsmissy
    Willnilly
    JeldieBug
    Infertileparent

GStef
    Kheeki (16 eggs)

Graduates

Caketin
    Samarasmum (4 eggs, 2 fertilised, no frosties)
    dyso80 (13 eggs, 1 transfered, 1 frosty)
    Chances (6 eggs, 2 frosties)
    jen80(11 eggs, 3 fertalised, 2 transfered, 1 frosty)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Thanks samarasmum

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Justwantone View Post
    Hi Mrsmissy I don't have much experience but I started Progynova for the first time last Thursday and I have been experiencing very bad nausea. I even threw up a few times (sorry if TMI) I spoke to the nurse who said its quite normal and said to take it with food and explained to eat 1/2 my meal first then take the medication then eat the other 1/2 of my meal. After doing that today i'm still a little queasy but feel soooo much better (before i was taking it then eating). Hopefully you don't get any side effects at all!
    I had this same issue, so I stopped taking them in the morning & started taking them at night. M/S + Progynova isn't a good combination

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone- how is everyone going? im 2dp5dt and i just want to hurry up and find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishfulo5, a big hello Wish I could fast forward time for you.

I have just started my 2ww after a 5 day transfer with embie already hatching. This was done only 2.5 hours ago lol. Not counting the hours or anything! I have to ring at 3pm to see how many to freeze. There is definitely three so far she said this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's excellent result torie

I also had a hatching blasty - high five to speedy embies there is a November tww thread with a few ladies from here if u need some company for the next few weeks - when is your bt?