+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Congrats jen80!!!!!

Don't give up KS09 - plenty of women are convinced they're not pregnant and then get their bfp.

Sariele - all sounding good!

AFM - I'm 5dp3dt and sick of waiting!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to futuremamma For This Useful Post:

KS09  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ks09 don't be disheartened many ppl don't have any symptoms and with all the meds were on it's prob hard to notice

That's great results torie

AFM the 2ww begins- had a nice 5 day embryo that had started hatching already, I feel a lot better this cycle after only having 3 collected last time with no frosties- they froze 7 at day 2 on Friday an grew the best 3 which all grew to blast transferred 1 today an froze other 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I've been absent since my last update, I didn't want to post until I knew whether my transfer was going ahead or not.

It did.

This afternoon I had a Day 5 morula transferred. It should really be a blasty by now; it's a bit slow.. it lowers my chances of falling pg, but it's still very possible. Anyway, his/her in-utero name is Ichabod, and here's his/her pic taken at 12:19pm today:

Ichabod.jpg

I hope s/he sticks around for a very long time to come!

wishful - wow, what a fantastic cycle you've had, you definitely couldn't ask for any better than that. Here's to our TWW... ugh. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG!!!

Im so so happy that you have made it to transfer - after 2x 1 day transfers im sure you are much more at ease!! oh Im so excited (how silly am i lol) yes heres to our 2ww

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats sarile, and wishful, pupo at last! Stick tight babies!

AFM, I have been to fs today and I have mild ohss. It's not very pleasant, lots of bloating, so I've been told to rest for a week. It is a good sign of pregnancy though, and fs mentioned the chance of twins as 2 were transferred. Had bloods done do will get a number for hcg tomorrow.

Baby dust to all

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: October/ November cycle buddies

called the clinic today to check what they will do about the fact that there is no pregnyl 1500 available at chemist or clinic and i will need to take my second injection on sat and i dont have the drugs.

the nurse sounded surprised despite being the same person as i talked to about this on the weekend! she said i will need to go and talk to the nurses after my transfer on thurs and they will try and come up with something... freaking out!!! what solution can they come up with??? is there any point doing the transfer? help!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiegirl View Post
    called the clinic today to check what they will do about the fact that there is no pregnyl 1500 available at chemist or clinic and i will need to take my second injection on sat and i dont have the drugs.

the nurse sounded surprised despite being the same person as i talked to about this on the weekend! she said i will need to go and talk to the nurses after my transfer on thurs and they will try and come up with something... freaking out!!! what solution can they come up with??? is there any point doing the transfer? help!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Addiegirl - I'm in Adelaide too and have been using 100IU pregnyl each night in the stim part of my cycle -i needed more today and they were going to just give me a 5000 packet and i'd just use less of it. I acutually have some 1500's leftover from a previous cancelled cycle so I'm going to use that. I'm pretty sure you will be able to use a 5000 packet but if you really need 1500 I'm happy to give you one of mine - I have 3 spare sitting in the fridge.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kyllara For This Useful Post:

Addiegirl  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lots happening here!

I can only imagine they'll have more drugs in by later in the week Addiegirl!

Good luck to those 2wwing -- keep busy girls!!

I've been jabbing for a week now, had a scan today -- 8 follicles still -- and my number (oestrogen?) is about 3600. One more scan Wed and egg pickup Fri. Does that all sound normal/ ok to those of you in the know??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, it's been awhile since I was here!! Congrats to all the gals with bfp...
    Those in tww.. Good luck, and hope time flies
    Afm I started on estradiol tonight for 2 weeks then fet in few weeks.. I have never used medications on a fet so I'm a bit worried about side effects, has anyone had any experience with medicated fet?? Would love to hear your stories!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back mrsmissy