+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Chances - very exciting!

Fingers crossed for all the embies, wishful05, sariele, torie. Great numbers Torie, very exciting!

AFM - had my trigger injection today. ET is booked in for Thursday morning 17th . Excited! BT will be on the 26th.

The pharmacy has run out of Pregnyl 1500 and dont know when they will get new stock. Luckly I have one dose left over from my last cycle, but I need 2! - the clinic said they will work something out - not sure what that means, the nurse didnt say anything when she rang today. A bit annoyed with them actually because they didnt organise for prescriptions or needles for me. I asked the nurse when I had the BT yesterday and she said "oh you wont need that until next week anyway". But I got a bit nervous about it and went to the pharmacy yesterday to get the pregnyl and I picked up the 5000 trigger injection and but they were out of the 1500s. Had to go in to the clinic for another BT this morning and I asked again if I could have the needles and she didnt even know I was meant to have a trigger injection... but at least I got the needles, then I got the call around midday to say to take the trigger, lucky I went to the pharmacy yesterday!

Also a bit confused as this cycle is so different from the last, last time I had lots of scans, this time I havent had any, so they dont know how many follies are there or what the lining is like - just got told no BD over the weekend by the nurse and they'll do a scan at the transfer to check the lining - a bit late though isn't it? Also last time I had the first 1500 pregnyl on the day of the transfer, this time I have been told to have it one day before the transfer. Not sure why they are changing things around???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Addiegirl For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Thanks torie we phoned the nurse today an said it was normal as I had so many eggs this time no other symptoms at this stage so they are not to concerned but hubby phoned them as he didn't think it was normal either, no pain at all last cycle I hope it settles soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Wishful, I hope the pain has eased!

Hi everyone else!

Jen x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jen! How are you coping with the tww caved yet and POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just a quick up date, I had a call from my FS telling me to start my Gonal F tomorrow @ 150 units and I am booked in to have my 1st scan on Friday 16/11/12.

I am so excited to have it all really happening now

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the ladies on the 2 ww , when did you poas? My blood test is not until 16th Nov. I had a day 5 emby transferred so it will be day 9 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls sorry it's going to be a quick reply with no personals, currently overseas.. But got a text and email from clinic to say after PGD and chromosomal testing was done 3 out ofthe 6 embryos are healthy and can be transferred... I'm really excited. Nurse said as soon as I get back to oz I need to book appt with nurse... Does anyone know of a thread on here about experiences/info re: trasnfer process?? Hope everyone is doing well and of course big positive vibes to u all too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wishful and ks09, I have been POAS since 10dpo. All have been positive, although I stressed at first it could have still been the trigger shot, I didn't expect to see BFP that early but was pretty sure the trigger would be gone. The tests have been getting darker so I think it's the real deal but official test day isn't till Wednesday! I am calling clinic though on Monday cos I had to go to the docs yesterday with what I think is mild ohss. Funnily enough the doc didn't know anything about it really. He said to call unit on Monday and if it gets worse go straight to a&e! Hoping they will get me in for bloods then so I can have it confirmed.

Good luck to those of you beginning jabbing too, I hope it goes well for you all.

2ww'ers hope your all feeling good and positive!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    Wishful and ks09, I have been POAS since 10dpo. All have been positive, although I stressed at first it could have still been the trigger shot, I didn't expect to see BFP that early but was pretty sure the trigger would be gone. The tests have been getting darker so I think it's the real deal but official test day isn't till Wednesday! I am calling clinic though on Monday cos I had to go to the docs yesterday with what I think is mild ohss. Funnily enough the doc didn't know anything about it really. He said to call unit on Monday and if it gets worse go straight to a&e! Hoping they will get me in for bloods then so I can have it confirmed.

Good luck to those of you beginning jabbing too, I hope it goes well for you all.

2ww'ers hope your all feeling good and positive!

Jen x
    How exciting Jen, fx this is it for you. I think the trigger lasts about 2 weeks in the system

Thanks
    Reviews

Feeling a bit better fingers crossed for a nice blasty for 5dt tomorrow

That's so awesome Jen fingers crossed for bt