+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got the call. She said today they're just checking for cell division.... we have 1x 2 cell and 1x 4 cell. I feel dizzy with relief. But that's just one hurdle down; still three more to go. *bites nails* Still, as far as we know this is the furthest we've ever got, since I never knew whether our last two ever got past being zygotes. So that's something I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Well done torie , good number of eggs, I hope you get good results!

Sariele, great news, what a relief for you. I hope your embies keep growing strong!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great torie- fx for great fert rates.

Sariel- that's great news. Send growing vibes.

Hope everyone is well just a quick drop in while I'm still at work.

Happy Friday. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay chances I knew it was gonna be your bfp!!!!

I asked the nurse who phoned me but she said the scientist only contacts them when there is a problem so I'm hoping no news is good news. 3 sleeps sariele

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Chances!

Tori, sorry your op was no fun -- glad you're ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Wishful, betty and dyso

Very happy and trying to cope with nausea and headaches already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I was wondering if I could join this thread I am 28 and my hubby (also 28) and I have be TTC for about 4yrs. This is our first IVF cycle, we saw a FS on the 24th Oct, and I started synarel on the 26th Oct, I am very excited, scared and overwhelmed all at the same time

I have just had my CD1 BT today and I am due to start my injections with Gonal F on Sunday (I just have to wait to hear from the FS tomorrow regarding to what dose I should be on she was thinking 150-200 units, but I suppose she will not know until she sees my results of my BT).

Sorry that I just ramble on and on , it is just all so new to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I was hoping to join this thread too, I had my Day 21 scan yesterday and Im due to start my first ICSI cycle in November for my next cycle, in about 10 days or so. Im 36, multi follicular and my AMH is 10, but my FSH is fine. We are doing ICSI cos my hubbie had a vasectomy when he was 28 (duh!), 10 years before we met, hes now 50. We have been incredibly blessed with one daughter already, that we adopted from China 2.5 years ago, shes nearly three, We really wanted to adopt again, but as everyone here knows its so difficult weve decided to go ahead and try ICSI as we are desperate for a sibling. Im a bit nervous and freaked by whats to come (im a Naturopath so the drugs are a bit scary!) and finding it hard to understand what people are writing here, but feeling a bit in need of support from people that understand what im about to do!!!!!! Im due to take Gonal F at 137.5 until I start on the Orgalutran (mightve spelt that wrong!) so i gather im not being down regulated- maybe due to my age, lower amh, multi-follicular status? Im also going on prednisolone as ive got Hashimotos- not too happy about this but I know i need to trust the doctors. thanks for listening

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanttobe View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was hoping to join this thread too, I had my Day 21 scan yesterday and Im due to start my first ICSI cycle in November for my next cycle, in about 10 days or so. Im 36, multi follicular and my AMH is 10, but my FSH is fine. We are doing ICSI cos my hubbie had a vasectomy when he was 28 (duh!), 10 years before we met, hes now 50. We have been incredibly blessed with one daughter already, that we adopted from China 2.5 years ago, shes nearly three, We really wanted to adopt again, but as everyone here knows its so difficult weve decided to go ahead and try ICSI as we are desperate for a sibling. Im a bit nervous and freaked by whats to come (im a Naturopath so the drugs are a bit scary!) and finding it hard to understand what people are writing here, but feeling a bit in need of support from people that understand what im about to do!!!!!! Im due to take Gonal F at 137.5 until I start on the Orgalutran (mightve spelt that wrong!) so i gather im not being down regulated- maybe due to my age, lower amh, multi-follicular status? Im also going on prednisolone as ive got Hashimotos- not too happy about this but I know i need to trust the doctors. thanks for listening

Hi
    I also have hashimotos. Why did they put you on prednisolone? I am not on this.