+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

SamarasMum - I'm going well, thanks for asking
    I picked up my Gonal-F injections today, and start tomorrow, yay!

It's so exciting, and nervewracking!
    It suddenly is all real and happening - after having our orientation back in May, it seams to have taken so long to get to this point
    I got a bit teary today as the nurse was explaining how you can go from having so many follies to only a few or none working... garr, why is this so hard (sorry, mini rant over)

Anyway, I had a test needle today and it wasn't so bad!

Anywhoo, thats all for now. I'm going to bed - I had a horrid day at work, yuck!

Baby dust to alllll

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies, not sure when AF will show, if its on time another 1.5 weeks but i'm expecting a horrible one considering i had to forgo 20 odd eggs that must end up somewhere!

Wishful05 i never had my trigger as the risk of OHSS was far too great,so no egg pick up but i had around 20 follicles.

Ovaries still seem swollen and chest (no complaints there) i've put on 1kg in a week grrr so back walking and doing weights at the gym.

Trying to keep busy so the time hopefully flys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef I hope Your FET is your lucky cycle.

Sariele How did your appointment go?

Maybebaby77 Bub Hub had to do a restore and lost some post that where posted on Wednesday. Don’t you love those BT. I have mine again last cycle and now DH has to have them this cycle. Not sure what boosters I will be having. I will be having the Pregnyl shots daily with the Puregon shots. I will end up with 3 needles a day. The 28th will be here before you know it.

JeldieBug Good luck with you injection today. It will go very fast and then slow down TWW

Chances Do you know the thickness of your lining? Your follicles should just self absorb. I hope you feel better soon.

A big to everyone else and hope everyone has a great Friday.

AFM The BubHub app is no longer available and may not return. Not much happening just waiting for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo annoying that the Bub hub app isn't available! It was so easy to use! This mobile site thing is annoying!!!!! Def won't use it as frequently as the app!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking guys, we had a great appointment with the new FS yesterday, very productive and I got exactly the result from it that I wanted. He was very crass and came out with some rather shocking things, but fortunately I was forewarned of this by one of his patients on BH, so I knew what to expect. Anyway, I am booked in for a Lap & Hyst next Friday, which I chose not to have at my last clinic, but FS said he ideally only wants to do one IVF cycle with us, so I should have the surgery to make absolutely sure that I have no issues with my various bits. After that, we will be doing a cycle with the following:

Antagonist protocol (which is terrific, as I've always had a gut feeling I should be on this instead of down reg)
    200iu Gonal-F and Synarel trigger (never heard of this before now, but apparently with a Synarel trigger you won't overstim no matter what)
    DH will produce a sample, undergo TESA, and if necessary a have biopsy, PLUS we will have a donor back-up!
    Blastocyst transfer, which my last clinic didn't do (even though I never made it past Zygote stage anyway)

So all in all I'm very happy with all this. Now I need to organise counselling for the donor sperm issue, and get this Lap out of the way.. hopefully everything will be fine after that.

Still don't know when I'll be cycling, but unless things don't go our way, I'd say that at the latest we'll start in mid-November. I could possibly start mid-October, but it really depends how quickly we can get all the pre-cycle faffing around done. I will stay in here for now though if that's okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - Just wondering if I can join in your thread! I am currently jabbing (and jabbing) on an Antagonist Cycle with a Day 13 Scan Due tomorrow. Secretly hoping for trigger tomorrow night and then hopefully collection Thursday .

This will be my third cycle this year , started the year with a BFP then a 6 week scan deemed "non-viable" embies so D&C. Another BFP in May then a 6 week scan showing two small embies, but an 8 week scan showing no heartbeats and no further growth - another D&C. So here we are cycle number three for 2012 and hoping this will be the one!

I only have 2/3 of one ovary left and no tubes, so IVF is our only option. Last cycle was ICSI and will guess they will do the same again this time. On Friday follies were at 14,12,11,9,8 so hopefully they have had a good weekend of growing. They are always slow to progress so it means lots of jabs!

Sending you all on your cycle journeys - nice to have an understanding group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Chances - What happened to your eggies?

SamarasMum - i knoooow, I'm not looking forward to the TWW,
    it's bad enough when you are trying naturally, I expect it will be much harder with IVF

GStef - I agree, the app was awesome! and with the normal site, I can't figure out how to go into threads your subscribed to, so I have to go searching for this one every time

Sariele - That all sounds fantastic, pity about your FS though
    Good luck next Friday

Mich4761 - Wow! It sounds like you have had a full on year!
    All the best of luck for this cycle

What symptoms does everyone experience on their meds?
    I have had any from the Gonal-F yet, but the Syneral gave me crazy hot flushes and tastes groooossss, eww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samarasmum - i'm not too sure about my lining but the relieving FS who saw me on the first scan said my lining looked thin considering the about of follicles he could see...BUT he was the same FS who miscounted by like 8 follicles too lol so hmmmmm.

Hey JeldieBug well my eggies were too plentiful so i got my first IVF cycle cancelled - so i think as samarasmum said they just get absorbed - i'm guessing a bit (sorry for details) comes out with AF - i'm preparing for the mother of all AFs!

I have a scan in the morn so i guess there should be nothing to see as its been a week of no FSH injections.

Oh dear BUT i didn't take a syneral spray on Sat night! (long story) I will tell my FS in the morn when i see him but i figure its ok as AF has not shown yet and the syneral suppresses ovulation. Ovulation has not occurred either ( i have OPK and know the symptoms) so i think my lapse was ok.

Cmon ladies i hope more join this cycle it looks like there were some great results from the last group. Inspiring to read.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's pretty quiet in here but I guess that being Sept still not a huge amount is happening right now. For those of you who have started, I hope things are going well.

At this stage I won't be cycling until at least mid-November.. I was hoping for mid-Oct but the counsellor couldn't fit us in for our second pre-donor-sperm counselling session until 17th Oct, so I will miss my October cycle unless he has any cancellations in the meantime.

Anyone else who will be waiting this long, or will I end up being in here all by myself by the time I start??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sariele! I have a biopsy in fri, then ill be waiting for AF so we can start tracking for FET. I must admit, I've stopped using the forum as much since the app went down!