+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Oh sariele I'm sorry I'm saying an extra prayer for u tonight! Here's hoping we get good news tomorrow we definitely deserve it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really bad news, just to crap all over yesterday's bad news. Out of the 8 eggs, 5 were mature, and 2 matured later in the lab, so they ICSI'd 7. All good. But only 2 fertilised. 2. I just can't believe it, I don't know how much more disappointment I can take. And now I'm starting to worry that there's something wrong with my eggs, if supposedly good quality donor sperm can't fertilise them. Can't help but think dark thoughts, like maybe the universe is trying to tell me that I shouldn't be a mum.

For now all I can do is hope that the two that did fertilise will keep growing until my transfer on Monday. The lab said they won't call me with updates, but I can call them if I want, so I think I will every day.

This just sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sariele, I'm so sorry Hun that you have had this news...... Just remember it only takes 1! I know we all say it and its hard when it's happened to us. With my first cycle I only had 3 fert, 2 put back at day 2 but I have my handsome DS to show for it! Big hugs and I hope they look great tomorrow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My name is Tori and I am doing my very first IVF treatment. I have egg pick up tomorrow morning. I have a low reserve at 8.4 and I am 34 years old. My hubby is 42. Our fertility issues are my tubes were tied when I was 21 after having kids in a previous marriage. I have a 13 yr old daughter and a 12 year old son born 11 months apart.

With my IVF I had 7 follicles of a good size at my scan on Monday and 11 in total. I'm nervous and worried and my hubby has all his hopes up but I also see this entire cycle as step one of a longer process. I wish everybody the best of luck and fingers crossed we have a record number of positives....

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome tori, and good luck with your IVF journey. You'll get lots of support and advice here!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

GStef - good on you for being positive about the next step

chances - I am not sure if I missed an update from you. have you poas again?

Sariele - that really sucks. You must be so frustrated. Let's hope that lovely embryo you have is the lucky one

wishful - I hope you have had some good news today?

KS09, maybebaby77 and jen80 - how are you all feeling? I have just joined you in the PUPO group

dyso80 - Congratulations!!

Hello to the new ladies that have joined. And good luck to all of you ladies jabbing away.

AFM - I had a lovely 8 cell embryo transferred yesterday. Luckily the first of our remaining 3 embryos thawed nicely. The whole process was so quick - I am on an unmedicated cycle which I am thankful for! Having a toddler to distract me is definitely helping, although I found myself carrying her (in a carrier) around the supermarket while lugging an overloaded hand basket yesterday and suddenly thought - this is a bit heavy! I had better slow down a bit.

babydust to everyone. Let's hope we get some more bfp's in this group really soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Tori and all the best

Futuremama the poas is not ideal for me - I've had pregnyl which has hcg so all my tests have been slight positives! So I will just have to wait til tomorrow for BT results.

Omg u sound like u have an awesome embie on board! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got the call 12 out of 18 fertilized so booked in for transfer Monday if im feeling ok I still have a lot of pain and slight bleeding so my dr will assess me on Monday an make the decision then fingers crossed the pain goes away over weekend

I'm sorry to hear the results sariele hoping your embies grow really well keep positive your still in with a fighting chance

Good luck for bt tomorrow chances!
    Last edited by wishful05; 08-11-2012 at 14:02.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay for being PUPO futuremamma

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping to start this month but after the nursing appointment yesterday and being told still awaiting blood results from a month so I'm not hopeful they will be back before af starts decemeber is a no go as will be away a week after christmas so if no blood results by a week I guess I, starting it January. It's not too far away but still I just want to get it all started! Very frustrating! I wish you girls all the best with your treatment