+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. So I had a healthy day 5 emby transferred yesterday. Doc was saying to not go ahead with it as I was very bloated but I was determined to go ahead. No pregnancy symptoms yet but my sense of smell is so strong that I can't stand my husband! He's a very clean person but I can't stand his perfumes at the moment and I can smell yummy food a mile away!

Praying to any God out there to help all of us and to give us all healthy children

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Hi
    I hope you do not mind if I join.
    We are about to start FET #2. I am 26 and this just is not working for us.
    Hoping this will be my cycle. I am currently waiting for AF after getting a bfn on Monday.
    This will be another medicated hrt cycle,

Thanks
    Reviews

I am 8 dpo today and started with flu like symptoms last night. I have back ache and have blocked sinus etc. feeling pretty bad and getting a cold sore. It's really not like me so I'm hoping its a good sign, but not sure. Anyone else ever heard of this?

Jen, both times I fell pregnant the day I had my blood test, I had the flu, fx this is it for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks dyso80, I also was sick after transfer with DS but that was a stomach bug that was horrific!
    Really hoping for that BFP like you! When did you give in and POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews

18 eggs they are bit worried bout quality as my oestrogen levels were a bit low for 18 so now everything is crossed for tomorrow when I find out fert report

Thanks
    Reviews

Great job wishful, fingers crossed for good numbers!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big week!!! to everyone!!!

wishful05 - got fingers crossed for a good fert report for you!

Sariele - how did you go? hope all went well.

KS09 - Congrats on being pupo! Can't believe your sense of smell is so strong now!
    Dyso - big congrats

Ophelia1971 - that's great that your levels sorted themselves out & you got to start! Good Luck for BT on Friday!

Squeak4123 - welcome & good luck!

afm Transfer tomorrow at 11:45am Have to do an ovidrel booster tonight which is a first for me.
    This week has been a bit of a nightmare so far. We just found one of DP's family members that we're very close to has cancer & then DP hurt his back & he can hardly walk. I've got a doc appointment for him this afternoon but I have no idea how we're going to get him in the car . Things can only get better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big week!!! to everyone!!!

wishful05 - got fingers crossed for a good fert report for you!

Sariele - how did you go? hope all went well.

KS09 - Congrats on being pupo! Can't believe your sense of smell is so strong now!
    Dyso - big congrats

Ophelia1971 - that's great that your levels sorted themselves out & you got to start! Good Luck for BT on Friday!

Squeak4123 - welcome & good luck!

afm Transfer tomorrow at 11:45am Have to do an ovidrel booster tonight which is a first for me.
    This week has been a bit of a nightmare so far. We just found one of DP's family members that we're very close to has cancer & then DP hurt his back & he can hardly walk. I've got a doc appointment for him this afternoon but I have no idea how we're going to get him in the car . Things can only get better!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for asking after me ladies, it means a lot. Unfortunately DH's results were the worst; zero sperm found during his procedures. So right now, my eggs are being ICSI'd with donor sperm. AFM I got 8 eggs. I was a little disappointed at the numbers, honestly I was expecting 9 or 10 (or even 11). I'm just worried that not many of them will be mature enough to ICSI.. crossing my fingers for at least 6 mature yet again (both of my previous cycles I had 6 mature). Will update tomorrow with a fert. report.

I'm just not feeling very positive right now; DH's results coupled with crappy previous cycles means that I'm just automatically expecting once again to hear tomorrow that only one fertilised, despite us using healthy donor sperm this time. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    Thanks dyso80, I also was sick after transfer with DS but that was a stomach bug that was horrific!
    Really hoping for that BFP like you! When did you give in and POAS?
    Jen, I think it was a week after my transfer, so I guess that's made it 12dpo (5 day transfer), which was 2 weeks after my last pregnyl injection

Good luck sweety