+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gstef sending you lots and lots of This journey is a hard journey. Be nice to yourself and do something special.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Congrats Samarasmum!!! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just had call from clinic, it's a bit **** really, out of 11 collected, 6 were injectable. Only 3 fertilised and they couldn't use HA as the sample wasn't good enough. Feel a bit deflated! Transfer is Thursday as they won't go to blasts as there are so few. They won't say a grade till I call tomorrow. Feel a bit rubbish about it all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Stay strong Jen! 4 fertilised is the same as me, I ended up with one transferred and two 2 day frosties so fingers crossed for u. Samarasmum got pregnant on similar numbers I think if not less, so as the saying goes - it only takes one

Thanks
    Reviews

Stay positive jen80. I know it's hard when you go through so much to get to the embryo stage and feel as though the numbers aren't good enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry GStef, that sucks.

Jen - I can understand the disappointment 100% (see my sig!), but it's still good that you've got 3 fertilised. I hope they all pull through for you.

AFM still jabby-jabby. CD 7 so I start Cetrotide tomorrow. My ovaries are already really active, I can feel it! I just hope my scan on Friday reflects that... And TMI, but I just went to the loo, and OMG, the EWCM! I've never had so much so early, so I hope that is a good sign too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Gstef - I'm sooo sorry to hear your news. Super big to you.

Samarasmum - Fantastic news & here's hoping that we have lots more BFP's for this month. Good luck.

I hope everyone is progressing well with their cycle.

AFM - I had my 2nd & 3rd scans last Friday & Monday & finally my follies are at a stage that FS is happy with for collection. They have been growing slow & steady, looking at having about 20 for collection.

I've had my trigger shot (Pregnyl) at 7.30 tonight, & I'm booked in for collection for this Thursday - have to be at the hospital for 6.30 in the AM!!! I get a day off work & don't even get to sleep in!!! I guess it is for a good cause tho.

Here's hoping that all goes well & we get a good fertilisation rate & we can get some frosties this time. Transfer should be around Tuesday 6th Nov, 1 day before my birthday - hope that's an omen.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

jen80 - any word on your embryos? I hope you're feeling a bit better about things today.

sariele - how are you feeling? fit to burst?!

montesmum - I'm sure tomorrow can't come around quickly enough. Here's hoping epu goes smoothly.

afm - I had a scan this morning to see how things are going. My fs seemed to think things were on track...lining looks good etc., so i just have to alternate between opks and blood tests until we see a sign of ovulation. I'm getting a little nervous now! I feel quite awkward going in to the fertility centre with my dd. I had a few strange looks today. I hate to think I might be making it more upsetting for anyone who is desperately trying to have their first child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Futuremamma - I sort of now how u feel. Due to flying in from country WA to Perth, my sister had to take me to my appointments a few times and she had a newborn and a two year old that had to come with us. It did feel awkward for both of us but hopefully everyone was understanding. As much as you would like to have someone look after them sometimes it's not possible .

Samarasmum - Thank you for adding me to the roll call

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry it's a non personal one just an update really.....
    Rang the clinic this morning and all 3 are still growing and where they should be! I suppose that's a positive but I would be lying if I said I was confident........ But it's 3 chances more than we had before!