+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Hi ladies- thought I'd duck in and say hi. Hopefully we will be cycling through October / November. Due for AF in the next week or so.. And hopefully start pill popping then. as long as tomorrow when I get on the scales I am at or under the weight that FS has told me I have to be I should be able to start. So fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in.

Sorry on my ipad- will come back tonight and do some personals. Just wanted to say hi and join in.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Elestrial Late Nov IUI
    Dyso80 waiting for Day 17 to start Provera
    Maybebabby77 Medicated FET mid-late Oct

Waiting for AF
    Wishful05
    Samarasmum
    JemJems

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Infertileparent Progynova

Sniffing
    JeldieBug

Jabbing

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET
    FET

IUI

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies my September cycle was cancelled - overstimulation! So I have about a 2 wk wait for AF to show before I try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Another one to join the Oct/Nov thread.

I see a few familiar names - unfortunately we meet again If only we could have been graduates of the Aug/Sep thread.

After coming off a BFN last friday for our first cycle, as we have no frosties, I have to go thru the whole process again.

My clinic does not do back to back stim cycles, so I'm sitting this month out (you never know, miracles could happen - not likely) & then we're back to full stim cycle for Oct/Nov.

I found having gone through my first cycle, I am so much more aware of the whole process & it is no longer such a mystery. Prior to starting I really didn't understand much about it, my has it been an eye-opening experience. And I guess I can take away the fact that it all wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been (although DH might disagree!!), apart from the news of the BFN - no matter how prepared you are for that.

Good luck to everyone & hope our journey is short.

xx P.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances and Montesmum - welcome to this thread. Things are a little quiet here in limbo land.

I'm doing a sneaky FET with our one frostie this month. I'm not feeling very positive about this one. Its my first FET and it feels like I am not even trying? (remind me of this when I am complaining about crinone again!) Expecting to line up for another IVF in November so will be parking myself on this thread for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi montesmum I had no frosties from my first cycle either so That was just our test run

Jemjem what a journey u have already been through, I am saying an extra prayer for you!

Welcome chances How terrible for you , did you get many frosties, hoping this is your month

Good luck infertileparent, in the nicest way possible I hope we don't see you back in November other than to tell us exciting news

To all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybebaby77 How was your BT? I picked up my consent forms today.

JeldieBug How are you going?

JemJems How did your weigh in go?

Chances So sorry your cycle was cancelled. the next cycle is more positive.

Montesmum Let’s hope there are more BFP in this thread. You are never prepared for the BFP even if you know it is coming

Infertileparent I have my that your FET is the one for you.

Wishful05 How are you going?

AFM I had my Day 21 appointment and picked up Puregon, Pregnyl and Ovidrel Trigger. I will pick up Orgalutran later after I start. So Now I just have to keep busy and wait for AF to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Thought i'd jump in. Having uterine biopsy next Friday then waiting for AF for FET in oct xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just subbing for now as I don't know what's happening with me yet. DH and I are going to our initial consult with our new FS today (we moved from Perth to Brisbane three months ago), so I will know more this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be back later with a plan for a new cycle, but not holding my breath just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted earlier but for some reason it didn't appear in the thread so this is a shorter take 2!

Samarasmum - Bts were fine. They seemed to be testing for everything under the sun! Are you having Pregnyl for your boosters? They've put me on Ovidrel for that this time, apparently because of Pregnyl shortages but there were Pregnyl shortages during my other cycles & I always managed to get some!

GStef - Good Luck for your biopsy.

Sariele - How did your initial consult go? Hope the new FS works out well for you.

Hi & good luck to everyone else!!!

Afm Just waiting (impatiently!) for appointment on the 28th