+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Sorry I've been missing around here for a while! Wishing everyone the best of luck on their 2ww. After going through the first one I know what everyone means about how difficult it is.

AFM - I'm going back every week for BTs and will have my first US soon. It's all so new for me being our first one so its exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,

jen80 - we are severe mfi over here too...from memory it was 48 hours abstinence but that's completely off the top of my head. I'll check with dh.

Damn it - I'm on my mobile and now I can't remember all of the other usernames to respond individually! Sorry!

Afm - I am battling a cold which is annoying. I had just paid for the cycle before getting sick. I'm hoping it doesn't effect my cycle. I'm just waiting to have a scan on Wednesday to see if I have signs of ovulation. Just starting to get nervous about the whole thing and remembering what the roller coaster was like first time around. Will our embies survive the thaw? should I have acupuncture? etc etc.

I hope those in the 2ww aren't going too crazy! And for those getting scans, injecting or getting ready for epu...good luck! Fingers crossed for good numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews

Caketin congrats again..... So exciting for your scan. Do you have a date yet?

Futuremama thanks for the advice I think we will do the 48 hours as I had read that too long can be a bad thing too.

Afm: I had my scan and have 22 follicles. Egg collection might be Monday. They think from size as of today they would get 15 eggs and by Monday it could be upto 20! Really happy but concerned about ohss as I had this mildly on my first cycle and it was horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone today?

chances - how did the ET go? Well, I hope.

jen80 - 15-20 eggs? That's awesome. Everything crossed that ohss doesn't rear it's ugly and unwanted head

caketin - nice to meet you and CONGRATULATIONS!

dys080 - a frostie! YAY!

sariele - how was the first jab?

montesmum - hello and good luck

futuremamma - are you feeling any better? Stupid, inconsiderate cold! Doesn't it know you're busy right now and you have things to do? Lol

KS09, rainbowroad and michelina - how are you doing?

Any news from anyone else?

Have a good day everyone. Sending good wishes and vibes to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ophelia

Hope your going well?

Transfer was so quick and fast, i really don't know what to think! We lost one embryo over night so had 2 for freezing and put back a nice 6-cell 2 day embryo that was a grade 3.

I had acupuncture last night and after transfer too.

Not really sure now the process like i'm taking the progesterone pessaries and have 2 lots of pregnyl to take but not sure when or what or FS appointment again? Guess if i don't hear mid week i ring them.

Hope everyone else is well too

Thanks
    Reviews
    jen80 - did you find out if your EPU is on Monday? Keeping fingers crossed no ohss for you.

chances - congrats on being Pupo & getting 2 frosties!!! Do you know when your final BT will be?

futuremamma - hope your cold is getting better.

jemjems - Thanks How are you going?

Hope everyone is having a good week-end

afm Just found out results of BT today & despite upping my dose my oestrogen has actually dropped Only 320 after 10 days of puregon. I've overstimulated before & my dose then wasn't much higher than it is now so I'm amazed! Back on Monday for another BT...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey maybebaby

I rung the clinic this morn because i was wondering the same and it looks like my Bt wont be til the 11 Nov.

Wow you do have a interesting cycle going on don't you. Hopefully things happen come Monday! I had a overstimulated cycle last mth and ya would think dropping my dose by a 1/3 i would of had a 1/3 of the result but nope i had under 1/2! So you just never know.

Good luck hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chances!

Our bodies have a mind of their own don't they! I like the phrase 'interesting cycle' - that's how i'm gonna think of it from now on. So the countdown is on to the 11th Nov for you - I hope it goes quickly & lots of , positive vibes & good wishes for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update from me - AF finally arrived today after about a week of spotting and a 41 day cycle. Yay. Booked on and talked to the nurses today - will start yabbing on 31st and first BT on the 5th. They have upped my dose of puregon to 75 (started on 50 last time) so hopefully this means a shorter cycle (ended up on 37 days last round). Now I just have to beat this cold, seems to have been sick more or less all the time over the last 3 months since DD started childcare - hopefully it doesnt affect the cycle. Thinking I should go to for some Chinese medicin to up my immune system - does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, EPU On Wednesday 30th oct at this point. Im flying from Darwin to Melb for it, kinda worried, hope i dont overstimulate and ruin things. Last time, i did over stimulate on 150 gonal f.

A word from the wise: when you start taking puregon or gonal -f , start taking metamucil religiously!! it will help you seriously