+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chances. My day's pretty boring actually! I don't have much to do today, so mind is on willing this week to pass, and AF to arrive so I can start all this!

4 eggs fertilised? YAY!!! Excellent news. Good luck tomorrow, hoping that this will be The One for you.

And the diffuser sounds lovely. Might have to get me one of those too!

JemJems - I think my first jabs will be around 1 Nov, so not too far ahead of you. You're on a different protocol to me I think. I'm not positive about the terminology for it all, but I'm not doing the cycle with BC pills etc. Am just on 2 sets of injectables (no nasal spray) and the trigger shot (probably around 9 Nov, all going to plan)...

Weather in Perth is pretty nice right now. Perfect day for being outside, not stuck in here. Supposed to be 32 on Saturday. I'm a heat wuss - can't take anything over about 25 degrees without feeling uncomfortable. Yes, you're probably wondering why I live in Oz! Ha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia1971 View Post
    Hey GStef

That's good! Did you do anything in particular with the aim of 'upping' your AMH levels? Or has it just happened naturally? Do you think it's a result of the drugs over a period of time?
    I'm not sure... I have been told by a number of FS and by research online. It still is a pretty new test and they aren't all to sure how it affects us. The reason they tested me again was I had amh 1.1 so they expected very few eggs but in my 3 EPU's I got 10, 12 then 18 eggs. So the test showed and what was happening didn't really fit. One FS did say our AMH can spike again in son women... I think it's still very much being learnt about!

But as they say... IT ONLY TAKES ONE! ✨

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey GStef

That's good! Did you do anything in particular with the aim of 'upping' your AMH levels? Or has it just happened naturally? Do you think it's a result of the drugs over a period of time?
    Grrr so annoyed! Did a big reply then it vanished!!

I was saying that I have had multiple FS's tell me the AMH test is still new. They tested my again because the number of eggs I was getting didn't correspond with AMH. I got 10, 12 then 18! I think it's very much still being researched! I also had an FS tell me that in some women it can spike again. So reduce with age and then spike then continue to fall as per normal... But what's normal?? I have really severe endo which they believe has affected my egg reserve, but they can't indicate how long that number is relevant for... Anyway as they say... IT ONLY TAKES A MAGICAL ONE! ✨

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

ophelia1971  (26-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops! Now they r both there! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances - 4 out of 6 is great! I think you have started a trend with your zen diffuser - I want one too! Good Luck for tomorrow

Jen80 - Hope your scan goes well tomorrow. Sorry I can't help with your mfi question. Hope you can get some good advice about it soon.

GStef - that's really interesting info about the AMH test. I've never had it done but always wondered about it.

Ophelia1971 - I'm in Perth too & not great with the heat either! I see it's to be 35 on Saturday - eek!

Hi to everyone else!!!

afm Had BT & scan this morning & there's not much going on in there!!! Sooo I have to up my puregon to 75, starting today which means doing an extra injection this evening. Next BT is Saturday morning so levels will have risen by then...

Thanks
    Reviews

We got a frostie!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey chances. My day's pretty boring actually! I don't have much to do today, so mind is on willing this week to pass, and AF to arrive so I can start all this!

4 eggs fertilised? YAY!!! Excellent news. Good luck tomorrow, hoping that this will be The One for you.

And the diffuser sounds lovely. Might have to get me one of those too!

JemJems - I think my first jabs will be around 1 Nov, so not too far ahead of you. You're on a different protocol to me I think. I'm not positive about the terminology for it all, but I'm not doing the cycle with BC pills etc. Am just on 2 sets of injectables (no nasal spray) and the trigger shot (probably around 9 Nov, all going to plan)...

Weather in Perth is pretty nice right now. Perfect day for being outside, not stuck in here. Supposed to be 32 on Saturday. I'm a heat wuss - can't take anything over about 25 degrees without feeling uncomfortable. Yes, you're probably wondering why I live in Oz! Ha.
    Hi. Yeah I'm on a long down cycle. BCP then lucrin then gonal f and lucrin then trigger.
    It's all a bit confusing. I'm looking at trigger around 26-30 nov.

Good luck with ur extra dose maybebaby.

Great news dyso. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dyso80 View Post
    We got a frostie!!!!
    Yayyyyy!!! That's great news!

Hope everyone is holding up well. I start jabbing tomorrow morning and I'm quite excited, even though earlier today I was feeling negative... ugh, I think I'm going to be up and down like a yoyo between now and finding out our fert. rates. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Sorry no personals, but on my phone.

Good to see more girls joining the thread. It's wonderful how supportive everyone is, & understanding as we are all going thru the same thing & all have the same dream.

I'm currently still jabbing, started last Wednesday. Had my first scan this Wednesday & follies are still a little shy - right side had about 10 around 10mm's, & left side had about the same + 1 @ 12mm's. Still a bit of growing to do, I have another scan & BT tmw morn. So hopefully I should be ready for collection early next week. Apart from the follies, my lining is looking good at around 10.5.

I hope that we get plenty fertilised & to blasty stage so that we can get some frosty's, as last time we only ended up with one blasty suitable for transfer.

& best wishes to everyone, & here's hoping our journeys are short.

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting for my scan....., feel a bit nervous which is strange! Will let you all know how it looks later!

Jen