+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope that's all correct, I tried my best and it took a long time.

AFM I put myself under "jabbing" even though I won't start til Friday. But I finally started spotting today so tomorrow will be CD1, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Starting my first ever IVF next week...hope it's okay that I join this thread?

Have been reading posts on this forum and it seems like a very supportive and warm place to be when going on this journey.

Have been TTC with current partner for over 12 months (known each other for 22 years), and trying IVF as I'm 41 already and have very low AMH. Have only been pregnant once in my life and that was last Dec. Had M/C at 4 weeks.

Picked up my drugs today - GonalF / Orgalutran / Ovitrel trigger, and got the lowdown on self-injecting (glad I'm not squeamish!), as well as all the B/T forms etc.

Have strange periods but AF is due on 30 October (plus or minus 1 day), so will be starting then. Am quite excited, but nervous too.

Would love to hear your stories and follow your progress. I think it's fantastic that forums like this exist.

Catch you all soon, and wishing everyone the best of luck.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    lonnie, muzzy & Ks09 - good luck!!!

Sariele - thanks for updating the role call! Happy days that you're starting soon - hope all goes well for you

Hi to everyone else!!!

afm had BT today & oestrogen is slowly rising which is good. I've got lining issues so slow & steady (& Vitamin E!) seems to work best for me. I've been feeling really ill on & off Puregon usually makes me feel unwell but this seems a bit worse than usual & I wasn't feeling 100% before this cycle so stressing in case something else is wrong that might jeopardise my chances. Got next BT & scan on Thursday so hoping i'll feel a bit better by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ophelia1971, I posted about the same time as you so didn't get to say welcome! Don't worry about the injections as you'll get the hang of them really quickly. Unlike you I was pretty squeamish but not anymore! All the best for your first cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome maybebaby77

I see you've been on this rollercoaster since 2010? I'd like to wish you all the luck in the world with your current cycle. I really, really hope it works for you this time. Am going to be sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ophelia1971 For This Useful Post:

jude15  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Hi everyone,
    I hope you don't mind if I join in here...I notice the thread is quite long already! I will go back and have a better look to catch up on where you are all at with cycles etc.

My husband and I are ready to ttc baby #2 after ttc #1 for a year and finding out dh has severe mfi. so I am about to go through a fet with one of my 3 remaining embryos. I am on cd2 so will see what a scan shows next week as to whether I can have an embryo transferred.

I'm really looking forward to sharing the ivf journey with everyone. This forum seems so supportive. I told too many family members and friends first time around so don't plan on telling anyone this time!

Baby dust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ophelia and futuremamma, and welcome. I hope you have some success in the very near future! I just tried to edit the list to add you guys, but it's coming up with an error message that there's around 2000 too many characters, which doesn't seem right, so I'm not sure what to do about that. Anyone?

Maybebaby - no problems, I haven't been participating much in this thread so I thought I'd "give something back", so to speak! I hope you feel better soon.

Having AF cramps already; it's funny how happy you are to experience them when you've been waiting to start a new cycle! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sariele, great job! BT on 29th.

Welcome all newcomers and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Elestrial Late Nov IUI
    clucky14
    Wantingabubby
    Sahcb (12 eggs, 10 fertilised, 6 biopsied and frozen) -- Nov 19?

Waiting for AF
    JemJems
    Infertileparent
    LittleDove
    Addiegirl
    lannie
    Mich4761
    ophelia1971

Tracking

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing
    Sariele
    KS09
    jen80
    itsybitsy (medicated FET)
    Montesmum
    Maybebaby77 (medicated FET)
    Chances
    Wishful05

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    chances -- approx. 24/10
    jen80 -- approx. 30/10
    KS09 -- approx. 31/10
    Sariele -- approx. 6/11

ET

dyso80 -- Oct 24 (13 eggs)

FET
    Maybebaby77
    itsybitsy
    muzzy
    futuremamma

IUI
    Rainbow road -- Oct 28

TWW
    GStef -- BT 31/10
    Samarasmum (4 eggs, 2 fertilised) -- BT ?
    Kheeki (16 eggs) -- 29/10
    Ivfnewbie -- Oct 15

Hugs needed this time
    Eleash
    Hilton
    Mrsmissy
    Willnilly
    JeldieBug
    Infertileparent

Graduates

Caketin

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took some text and spacing out and it's letting me post it now. It definitely wasn't 2000+ characters that I took out though, so very strange! Oh well.