+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for being MIA, but we have had a loss in the Family. Found out the Day of Transfer. Transfer wen well. Will try and catch up when things settle down.
    Sending lots of to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Thanks kheeki- even if its only pill popping it feels so good to be doing something heading toward a cycle.

Hope the last week of you TWW goes quickly and there's a big fat BFP waiting there for you. x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky14 - each individual is different and your FS will set up a cycle for you which depends on your circumstances. They take lots of things into account including how long TTC, age, if hubbies has any issues, endo, poly, regular or irregular periods to name a few. Those issues determine what cycle you do. Some women are injecting several meds a day, some just one. For me, I did a short cycle which runs alongside a normal 28 day cycle. So from start to finish it only takes 4 weeks. I didn't take the pill at all. Some women do a down regulation cycle which takes longer. Also, because you are monitored once you start injections, FS looks at how your body is responding to then work out the next step. This means timelines are worked out after each scan so can't really be predicted when you start. It could also mean your cycle is cancelled if you overstimulate or don't respond.

This is just a rough explanation from a novice! There's heaps on the net about the steps of each cycle. Has your FS told you what cycle you are doing yet?

Have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks kheeki- even if its only pill popping it feels so good to be doing something heading toward a cycle.

Hope the last week of you TWW goes quickly and there's a big fat BFP waiting there for you.

Good Luck for EPU next week chances. 10 sounds good to me. I only had 3 for my last pick up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - Sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad that transfer went well though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Transfer done! There was still a fair bit of spotting, then the FS says 'hmm that's not what we like to see, but hopefully the estrogen will stop that!!' Ummmm why not suggest earlier in the week that maybe we should have cancelled the cycle!!! Soo annoyed!! Feel like its not going to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Would like to join this thread as we are going again after having a beautiful boy in June 12. We dont have much time as we are now both 39 and time is moving fast, so we decided to go again pretty quick!

Had a quick flick through here and recognise some familiar names from last year, hope you are all doing well

We are looking at doing the next cycle which should work out to be a ET end of December We are hoping that we are as lucky as last time and it works 1st go, not holding my breath though as they are changing the drugs from what I was on last time!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sanarasmum, sorry to hear of your loss.... I hope everything else is going well for you though. X

Gstef, try to stay positive although I understand its really not what you want to hear! Fingers crossed to oestrogen does the trick for that, what meds are you on now? Congrats on transfer..... Your are pupo!

Jemjems, glad to see you are excited and positive! Fingers crossed for your cycle.... I hope this group is super successful in the BFP's.

Kheeki, not long to go now, how are you feeling? Any signs???? So hoping to hear good news from you.... Fx

Womble0808.... Congratulations for your last cycle! And good luck for the next can I ask why are they changing the meds when they know that it worked last time?? Keep us posted with your dates!

Hi to everyone else, I know I have missed a few but it's so hard to reply on the app cos you can't read back while typing!

Baby dust to everyone !

Jen x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Y'all, can I jump in? We're a same sex couple, (DP cycling), using unknown donor sperm. We've had one stim, (April 2012), 6 Blasties, 3 transfers and only BFN's. We have 2 frosties left, but FS has recently diagnosed DP with possible NK cells, (no testing though!?!), so we've decided to take advantage of Medicare safety net and are cycling Oct/Nov to bank some eggs, (just want to squeeze in another Stim this year in case we have a long road ahead). Currently waiting for AF, should be here next week. Fx everyone, sending sticky vibes. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    jaandaw!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

jaandaw  (21-10-2012)