+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Sorry just a quick fly by from me.... Did first jab last night all good! Taking my little monster to geelong show today so we are getting ready. I'm looking forward to spoiling him rotten, he is desperate for a wiggles show bag.... Hopefully it will be a nice distraction and I won't eat too many donuts!

Catch you all later!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Mich4761...... I knew there was something else.... When your on your phone you can't scroll back!

So sorry to hear your news.... I like you are heading into pretty much a back to back cycle too!
    I had menopur for my first icsi cycle which resulted in DS. I personally got more eggs than with puregon but they weren't as good quality. Although it did result in a BFP! We had to mix it ourselves which was slightly awkward but I'm sure by now they will do pre filled syringes or a pen.
    I hope it works better for you.... I think the studies have shown that it produces in general more and better quality eggs so they are pushing it here. I had my cycle in the uk where it is used as standard.
    Jen x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick one for me... Getting some weird pinkish spotting! I'm mid cycle and having FET tomorrow. Going for BT to check I'm all good for FET!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just came out of surgery, we got 13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been completely neglecting this thread. And BH in general actually. I'll try and keep up from this point on.

I'm still waiting for AF, even though I'm now CD 34. The FN told me that my cycle was most likely screwed up by my Lap & Hyst, so I O'd super late, and I reckon there's a chance this cycle could go to 37/38 days. *sigh* Getting so impatient to start jabbing, so I hope I'm wrong!

Eleash - I'm really sorry it didn't work. But TBH, all they expect from a cycle is one good one to transfer; if there's one to freeze that's an incredible bonus. And of course, even it's the best-looking emby in the world, there's only a 50-ish percent chance it'll stick. I understand how much it sucks, but that's just how it works. Was it a blastocyst? Because one blastocyst from 7 fertilised is a really good result. I'm desperately crossing my fingers that I have one blasty to transfer this cycle, that's all I'm hoping for at this stage. Hope you can move on soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. Sorry I joined in and then disappeared when the apps died.

AF arrived on Monday and I'm booked in. Yay!!! Two more weeks and I can start jabbing. so excited that I can cycle again before Xmas.

Now time to go back and catch up. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I will most likely be starting November have my nursing appointment in a couple of weeks to Discuss... Can I just ask why do u need to take the pill beforehand ??

Thanks
    Reviews

My update is epu looking like next Wed 24th and transfer fri 26th!

Only 10 follicles on my first scan so hoping a lil more show on the next.

Hoping everyone is going well?? Welcome to the newbies

Thanks
    Reviews
    JemJems - great news you're starting I hope this is your time, you look like like you've travelled a tough road to get here

Clucky14 - you must be excited. Don't start the pill. When you see the nurse you'll get everything explained to you step by step telling you exactly what days to do what.

AFM - nearly a week in to TWW and feeling good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheeki View Post
    JemJems - great news you're starting I hope this is your time, you look like like you've travelled a tough road to get here

Clucky14 - you must be excited. Don't start the pill. When you see the nurse you'll get everything explained to you step by step telling you exactly what days to do what.

AFM - nearly a week in to TWW and feeling good
    Thanks argh I am just so confused I want to know how it all works already and how long it takes and when you start the jabs ect . And Saving like mad to start ASAP! Good luck everyone