+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm hoping to start a medicated FET cycle mid-late October. Have to have some blood tests etc. before I get the go ahead. I've had a looong break (nearly 18 months ) & I'm really nervous/hopeful/all over the place!

wishful05 - we're not planning to tell anyone this time around either for exactly the same reasons!

Elestrial - sorry to hear your sister upset you so much. It's a hard journey & 4 years is a long time.

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishful05 Feel free to rant anytime. We will always be here for you.

Elestrial November will be here before you know it. I hope you first IUI work for you.

Dyso80 cycle 2 is this one for you.

Infertileparent I hope this cycle is lucky for both of us.

Maybebbaby77 When are you going for your BT’s

AFM I have my Day 21 appointment in a week’s time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Hello! Could I join?
    I'm more of a September/October cycle as I started Synarel on 9th
    This is my first cycle, we have been trying for about 2 1/2 years. We first started our IVF journey back in April but we are doing a PGD test which needed to be individualised and created.
    But the time is finally here!!! Yippeeeeeee
    Anyway that's my story

Elestrial is offline recognising possibilities again. Thank you God!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Woo hoo to all of us starting!!! And fingers crossed we're a very BFP heavy thread :-) I feel good things for us... (I'm about to start chanting and mantra-ing and waving my arms in the air with spirit fingers and things to really draw in the vibes, lol).

Sorry I can't reply more specifically to each of you, but you disappear while I'm typing.

Thank you all for listening to my rant the other day. I know I was having a tantrum, but I couldn't stop crying every time I thought about it for three days. I have since had a talk with my sister and just said that I felt really upset and that I had felt like she was joyful that I've had to wait, and she obviously doesn't know how awful this process has been for me. She apologised profusely and said she was just trying to tell me she thinks I'm awesome, and that she would never, ever wish this on me. So we have made up. And I feel a lot better.

I think it's really easy in this emotional headspace to take a simple comment so, I want to say traumatically... In my rational mind I know she didn't mean to hurt me, and she was shocked that I had heard something that she felt was not what she had said. But because I feel so emotional and, frankly distraught by the journey, I know that I have twisted what she meant as a compliment (all be it a strange compliment only a family member might be able to get away with) into a personal attack. I know this NOW. Not two days ago. Lol. But if I hadn't had the second conversation I would still have been pi$$ed off at her, and she wouldn't have known why, because she didn't know she had done anything wrong.

It reminds me again, that until you have to walk this path, you just can't understand.

Sorry for rant two, I just wanted to let you all know that now I am better :-)
    Back to my finger waving ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ hmmmm, baby vibes, baby vibes, baby vibes....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elestrial - you are so right that only those that read this path can understand it. I'm glad you sorted things out with your sister and that you are feeling better.

I got a surprise call from the clinic yesterday. After my speedy OHSS recovery, my FS has cleared me for a medicated FET this cycle so I started my pills today. My hormones are all over the place after the IVF so I am not holding high hopes of even making it to transfer this time. AF has a nasty habit of showing up early after a long cycle the month before. I stimmed for 18 days last cycle so that ended up being a very long cycle for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay so glad to have to you all join! I'm reading these stories and feel like I'm reading about myself lol

I have had quite a few family members, work colleagues and friends fall pregnant an yes some for the second time who have only met each other after I started trying but I'm really trying to just focus on us an our baby and trying my hardest to send out positive vibes

Sorry for the recent BFNs it's tough

Bring on oct, nov BFPs!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JeldieBug Good luck with your PGD cycle.

Elestrial It’s great that you have sorted things out with your sister.

Infertileparent that is great news. I hope you get your BFP from your HRT FET cycle.

Wishful05 This is going to be a great thread for BFP’s.

AFM Not much happening, just keeping busy at work and waiting for Tuesday to come to find out what drugs I will be on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I've been sick so couldn't get the blood tests done but bit better today so hopefully will go on Monday. Good Luck for Tuesday!

infertileparent - good luck for your cycle. this will be the one!

Elestrial - Glad to hear you got to have a good talk with your sister & that things are better between you now.

Wishful05 coming back at ya!

JeldieBug - How are you going with the Synarel?

Afm I just made an appointment to sign the consent forms. The earliest they could do was 28th September. I'm at Fertility North in Perth & it's always busy! So waiting... waiting... Hope everyone's having a good day

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Elestrial - As he others have said... rant, rant away
    It's hard for other people to understand how difficult this journey can be, especially if it comes so easy to them.
    The biggest comment that gets to me is 'It's ok! You are still young'
    Grrrrrr, I know I'm young (25) but that doesn't make it any easier
    I know they re trying to help, but even the simplest comment can hurt cause even without the IVF meds, emotions and hormones are still running crazy... again, grrr!
    I'm so happy you made up with your sister and you're feeling better now

InfertileParent - Yay on starting your meds, that's so exciting
    Keep positive, there is always a chance it will work, and who says YOU can't be part of that percentile

SamarasMum - Thanks! I'm so excited, nervous, scared, anxious, overwhelmed... well pretty much every emotion possible lol

MaybeBaby77 - I'm going pretty good... a few headaches and hot flushes. My nose seems like it's constantly running and itchy and it tastes grossssssss... ewwww...
    I was scared about all the possible symptoms, but it's going pretty good so far
    The worst thing is the taste, it takes a little while to hit but it slowly seeps into your mouth, yuck!
    Oh well...all part of the journey I suppose
    Oh! and yippee on your appointment that is so so exciting!!

Good Vibes and Baby Dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Elestrial Late Nov IUI
    Dyso80 waiting for Day 17 to start Provera
    Maybebabby77 Medicated FET mid-late Oct

Waiting for AF
    Wishful05
    Samarasmum