+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well another day and so much to catch up on..... So here goes.......

KHEEKI..... Crinone gel isn't pleasant but I think we all have to do it.... Yack..... I'm not looking forward to that again!

Maybebaby77 ...... are you all set for jabbing tomorrow? In a sick way I'm excited!

HILTON....... So sorry to hear your news of BFN. It really sucks sometimes!

Samarasmum....... Are you pupo now? Rest up and enjoy, I hope the 2ww doesn't send you too loopy!

addiegirl....... I hope the witch turns up soon. Seems crazy wishing good old aunt Flo to show up!

Wishful.......how's the jabbing going..... Hope your not too bruised!

rainbowroad....... Yay for AF!

Gstef......yay for transfer but wow what a busy day you'll have. They say to carry on as normal..... I think you'll have a great time and it may be a good distraction for a day!

I know I have missed many but got to go and start dinner so a big HELLO
    to everyone else!

AFM jabbing tomorrow at last...... Seems to have taken ages to come round this time..... I hope that means the 2ww will pass quick!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread! Good luck to everyone currently in the 2ww/injecting/waiting.
    A bit about me, I'm 29 & DH is 31 & I've started injecting (menopur) this morning in preparation for a FET in a couple of weeks time. Unfortunately I have to do a full stim cycle to get to a fet, due to low LH & Oestrogen. We have 8 blasty's (5xD5 & 3xD) frozen. This will be our 7th attempt, our second since having our son in January this year & we also had twins (boy/girl) at 21wks in March 2011.
    I'm looking forward to chatting to others who know how hard this journey can be & hoping to hear some good news for you all too!
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is well

Samarasmum - Crinone just once a day. Hopefully that's enough! Congrats on being PUPO.

Itsybitsy - welcome and look forward to hearing all your news.

Rainbow Road - great news Yay for getting started...

Gstef - best of luck for Saturday. Sounds like you've got a full on day. Great distraction though.

Montesmum - I've only done gonal f and Cetrotide and didn't find any change in moods and emotions. Very bloated though but I guess that's any FSH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my ultrasound & bloods this morning, going in Friday for the retrievel. Had my pregnyl trigger & last of my puregon tonight & started my Augmentin Duo Tablets today, Dexamethasone tomorrow, Progynova Tablet the day of my retrivel & Clexane Injections the day of my transfer (Wednesday) there is so much to remember. Oh & dont forget the Crinone as well
    Will let you know how I go Friday

Thinking of you all in this long & emotional journey we are undertaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - i know but i think its beacause I am only 25 and responded quite poorly i only had 4 follicles 3 eggs 2 fertilise and 1 transfer so i think they are hoping for a better response with the 600. Really hoping to get some frosties this time and of course that almighty BFP!!

Jen80 - the jabbing is actually going ok i am doing it all by myself with no probs little bit of bruising from 1 needle but fine other than that, gotta get used to it as i will be on 3 needles a day from the 29th
    Last edited by wishful05; 17-10-2012 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Wishful...., 3 needles a day wow that sux a bit! Hope it's not for too long.

I start injecting tonight and have already loaded my puregon pen ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Montesmum - hope Bt went well & you're ready to go!

Samarasmum - how did your transfer go? Hope all went well for you & TWW flies by (or at least seems to go quite quickly!)

Addiegirl - hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Gstef - wow Saturday is gonna be a huge day for ya! My FS always says it's best just to get on with everyday life straight after transfer & he's a wise man Good Luck!

Jen80 - did my first injection at 7:15am!!! What time will you do yours tonight?? Nearly there - good luck!

itsybitsy - Hope you're going well & good luck!

dyso80 - Wow, that is a lot to remember! Good Luck for Friday!!!

wishful05 - good to hear jabbing is going well. I feel for ya having to do 3 needles later on. What else will you be injecting?

afm BT yesterday came back fine so started Puregon & high-dose Vit E this morning. It was really strange because for my other cycles DP was always in the house getting ready for work when I was injecting but he's changed jobs & leaves really early now so it was just me & my cat & it wasn't much support as it was meowing to get fed! Next BT is Tuesday... Hi to everyone I missed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am still hanging around here despite my BFN last Friday. Got in to see FS yesterday and we are going to do a back to back cycle - should be jabbing again in about 3-4 weeks. He has put me on menopur instead of purgeon this time - has anyone tried this before? We will still do antagonist ICSI on the highest dose, fingers crossed .

Good to be reading about some positives sticky thoughts to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen80 thats funny were always waiting around so when we actually start doing something its exciting

I will be jabbing 3 times a day for 6 days. Gonal, pregnyl and orgalutran im currently on lucrin until next Thursday then Friday I start Gonal f 600 then sun pregnyl then start orgalutran on monday and on the wednesday the gonal will drop back to 225. very different to my last cycle

Maybebaby yay for your 1st jab!!

Good luck this round Mich4761

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October/ November cycle buddies

Hi all,
    I had my transfer on the 3rd oct.The doc called us in before transfer and was really happy with the results and said its good news, so hubby and I were excited. Then he shows us a sheet and says out of the 7 there's one good one!! Huh???? I broke down! No backup.
    I poas last Wednesday and it was positive, plus sore boobs and nauseas. Then the next day started spotting and then turned into a period.
    Bloods showed that there was pregnancy hormone but it just didn't attach.

WHY!!!??? We went they all this to get a healthy one and then it doesnt work!? I just don't understand.