+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all, I'm just waiting for AF to make herself present!! I'm 12DPO so she's due on Monday.

Then we will be doing IUI around 28th of October..

samarasmum, frozen sperm isn't too bad- at least you know the little guys who survived defrosting are strong! Hopefully one of them will make your take home baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What's pregnyl like? I have to take it every 3 days after insemination.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum and Kheek, great news about the successful EPU's! Hope you get news of them dividing beautifully shortly!

Rainbow- I used Pregnyl 5000 as my trigger shot and have then since done 4 boosters of Pregnyl 1500...the needle itself is fine, but for me (I am a sook) I find the drug itself a little stingy when going in. I push it in at a very slow rate so I can barely feel it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! I think it's also my trigger shot too. I'm not looking forward to needling myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just an update only 2 fertilised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hun, bet you know the saying all too well - but it only takes one!

Fingers crossed both embryos make it - what you going to do if you end up with 2 good ones? Will you transfer 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Just an update only 2 fertilised

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances Yeah I know the saying and I use it. I really wont know how they are going until Monday when I get the next call. I know which ones will do well when I get that call. I just have to wait and see and not stress. I do have 2 blastys frozen. So if these 2 don't get there I do have them to fall back on. If they both make it they will only transfer 1. They will on transfer both on Day 3. I am happy to wait as if they don't make it to day 5 then they wouldn't make it at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a BFN on Friday - not sure how long before we can do another cycle will have to talk to FS I guess. Good luck to everyone else, hope I've taken the negative outcome on behalf of everyone else in the group so there is no more bad news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Mich I wish you all the best in whatever it is you decide to do next

I started jabbing today, Lucrin. Hubby is going to be away this cycle and i am going to have to jab myself, so I thought I may as well start today even though he is here and in my nervous state i jabbed it and then took it straight out so i ended up jabbing twice haha. The things we go through

Thanks
    Reviews
    I all- just an update for roll call... (I'm not tehcno savvy and have no clue how to update) anyway/ I have 6 embies that were biopsied and have now been frozen.. 4-5 week wait to see If there are any unaffected by the genetic condition.
    Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their weekend!