+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele- Great to see you are excited to get things started. this is your last and final round!

Samarasmum- Have you gone in for EPU yet?? Sending you lots of eggy vibes and they grabbed lots of good ones! Who was the EPU doc on roster today? Dr Turner?

Wishful05-Gosh! That must have been an old thread you found lol...I remember not many people were using Lucrin at the time I was and I was freaking out! But, it gave me my gorgeous bubba and I know it will give you yours too!!

Infertile- I am so sorry to hear your journey is ending here for now. A nice long break might be what the doctor ordered. I hope to see you back one day with some great news

Chances- What are you jabbing with at the moment? For some reason I have found jabbing this time around not so bad, except the Pregnyl...I STILL HATE THEM! Lucky for me, today was my last one hahaha....

AFM- Last Pregnyl Booster this morning, so all I do is wait now for BT on Tuesday. Am still feeling like AF will come this weekend so not being too positive. As bad as this sounds, I am so petrified of getting a BFN but if it happens, I will just pick myself up and full stim again. Just dont know if I will do a full stim this year or start in the new year. Anyone else been thinking of where to if this doesnt work this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thanks for all your well wishes.

Samarasmum- trigger was 8 pm we'd and EPU was 8 am this morning. Of course you were all correct. I had nothing to worry about it wasn't stressful at all. We got 16 eggs and I can't wait to hear how they're doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many ladies on this thread now - i'm losing track a bit! Hi & all the best to everyone!

Hilton04 - Good Luck for your BT on Tues!!! Got everything crossed for you. DP & I agreed that this will be our last cycle so if it's a BFN that's supposed to be it for us...

Kheeki - Glad EPU went well & congrats on your 16 eggs! Well done you!!!

Samarasmum - How'd your EPU go? Hope everything went smoothly. It's always so stressful when other health issues pop up during a cycle - hope your hubby is feeling better now.

afm. I'm on double dose antibiotics for a nasty UTI - doh! Feeling really sick & not sure if it's the infection, the antibiotics or both! I don't remember feeling this bad last time I had one. Anyway it clears up soon. I'm supposed to be taking my last pill today so Day 2 BT should be Tues or Wed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick drop in... Tracking for FET next week sometime! 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update we had egg collection today and got 4 eggs. We had to use frozen sperm as DH couldn't perform.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my blood test & ultrasound today, we have 10 decent size follicles & 1 smallish one. More nasal & injections until Wednesday & then in for another blood & ultrasound to see how they are growing & when I go in for the retrievel, but im thinking Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Samarasmum congrats on the 4 eggies - i hope they are good quality and strong for you!

Hilton hang in there, you never know your luck! Fingers crossed AF stays away and u get another BFP. AFM i'm jabbing with 100 gonal f this round, i was on 150 last time. Jabbing itself is fine but i do get tired and by the end of the day at work have been stuffed since i started jabbing.

What is Pregnyl - what does that do? Sorry being lazy its prob all in my folder info. Does it help with lining or ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    What is Pregnyl - what does that do? Sorry being lazy its prob all in my folder info. Does it help with lining or ?
    Pregnyl before Transfer in a cycle is to help with egg quality.
    Pregnyl after Transfer in a cycle is for support.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

chances  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to samaras mum and kheeki on successful egg retrieval. Hope you get great news about fertilization numbers and your embies are growing nicely!

Hi everyone else, sorry not many personals, struggling to keep track of whose where in the cycle!

AFM start jabbing Thursday and can't wait just want to get started now!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Elestrial Late Nov IUI
    Maybebabby77 Medicated FET Oct 15
    Wantingabubby Start sniffing another 2 weeks
    Sahcb ( 12 eggs, 10 fertalised, 1 compactingm 1 @ 10c, 1 @ 9c, 4 @ 8c, rest 5,4 & 3 c)

Waiting for AF
    JemJems
    Montesmum
    GStef
    Infertileparent
    LittleDove Oct 9
    Addiegirl
    Sariele

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Infertileparent Progynova
    Wishful05

Sniffing
    Dyso80

Jabbing
    Willynilly
    Chances

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Dyso80

EPU
    Samarasmum -- Oct 12 (4 eggs)
    Kheeki -- Oct 12 (16 eggs)
    Jen80 -- Oct 30

ET
    Samarasmum -- Oct 17 (4 eggs)
    Kheeki -- Oct 14 (16 eggs)

FET

IUI

TWW
    Mich4761 -- Sep 27 (3 eggs, all mature, 2 x 4 Cell Day 3)
    Ivfnewbie -- Oct 15
    Eleash (11 eggs, 9 fertalised and 7 biopsied, no frosties)
    Caketin (5 eggs, 3 @ 4 cell & 1 @ 3 cell)
    Hilton05 -- Oct 16

Hugs needed this time
    Willnilly Canceled
    JeldieBug Levels still rising Start again Next Year
    Infertileparent No lining left, Large cysts taking a lengthy break

Graduates