+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bindi1- Good luck to you! When is your BT?

Wishful05- Forgot to mention in 2010, I did my first IVF stim using the same drugs as you and triggering with Pregnyl and that was my lucky stim! First transfer is now my 14 month old and I have 1 emby from there onboard! Fingers crossed for you!

Chances-Hopefully you dont get OHSS this time. Good luck with the jabbing this morning. New cycle, fresh start

Caketin- I know exactly how you feel! I am trying to live life as normal as possible but its always on the back of my mind. Are you feeling anything?? I am feeling like this emby hasnt worked for us. I just feel like I am quite bloated and sometimes am worried thats a sign of AF as she is due on the weekend. But then again, I was feeling this last weekend so thought it would be the Pregnyl. I would POAS as I kinda like to know before the nurses call so I at least can be a little prepared if its going to be a awkward "No sorry" phonecall....but I CANT!! I had a pregnyl booster on Tuesday morning and need to have another tomorrow morning so it wont be out of my system in time! Well I dont think it will....anyone?

How is everyone else travelling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, hoping to join as feeling pretty overwhelmed. I have my very first ER tomorrow morning and although I am excited, I feel so nervous and don't know what to expect. Doing this for the first time, and I am on a short cycle so everything seems to be happening quickly, I don't even know what would be a good outcome tomorrow! All very daunting but it feels good to know things are happening at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello you chatty lot! Lots of catching up to do. I'm afraid I haven't read back much was just stopping by as I am on my way to my first acupuncture appointment in 2 mins.

Kheeki, don't worry bout EC it's no where near as bad as you think. I freaked out first time too but now am not anxious at all. You will be fine!
    W
    ill catch up with everyone eelse later
    jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry for being really slack in this thread, I haven't been on BH as much lately. But I promise I am still reading!

Kheeki I agree with jen, EPU is fine and not really a big deal at all, but you'll find that out for yourself in 24 hours anyway. I almost look forward to it in some weird demented way now, lol.

I had my final appt with the FN yesterday before starting my cycle; signed consents, picked up drugs, paid the whopping big cycle fee. We also reserved one straw of our chosen anonymous donor sperm, but fingers crossed we won't end up needing it... So now just waiting for AF. It's due this weekend, but I think due to my Lap screwing things up I may have only just O'd, so I might not be starting for another couple of weeks. We'll see though. I'm sooo excited about this cycle; I'm just really hoping that everything goes okay and that I end up with at least one blasty (good enough to transfer, of course), whether it be from DH's sperm or the donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Best of luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilton04 - I'm trying not to read into anything but I'm hotter in general, a few cramps here and there, sore boobs and I've lost my appetite so I have to force myself to eat. I'm hoping they are all good signs and not just some side effects. Both my cat & dog have come up to my belly and licked it which seems strange as well! I've resisted POAS but I'm not working tomorrow and may give into temptation. I'm still probably just as bloated now as when I came out after EPU.

Kheeki - this has been a short cycle for me as well. Everything seems to happen quicky. I only started jabbing on 21st September and I'm almost at the end of my 2ww now! I didn't find the EPU as scary as I first thought. Just take it easy after the op and rest up!

Sariele - good luck for this cycle. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long. Do you have to pay your cycle fee upfront? I've only got 1 bill so far for my FS but not for anything else. We apparently get ours after and then send off to Medicare/HBF and I just pay the gap. I guess all clinics are different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hilton

Its so funny that you mention that I already knew- I googled lucrin as soon as I knew a bout my cycle and your post about it came up and I read it, then I looked at this thread and saw that you were back - call me crazy but im taking it as a good omen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances How does it feel to be jabbing again?

Mantha77 How did your PGD go?

Jen80 You get to start jabbing soon. That is exciting.

Sariele I hope AF shows up soon.

Kheeki What time did you have to do your trigger? I did mine at 10pm Good luck for ER tomorrow. I hope you get lots of good eggs tomorrow.

Bindi1 Sending you lots of . It is hard having a MMC. I hope you have a sticky one and it sticks around.

Rainieheart I hope this FET is your lucky one. All going well for me.

Rainbow Road I hope this cycle goes well for you.

Wishful05 Sunday will be here before you know it and then it goes really
    fast.
    Hilton04 Getting closer to you BT. I hope you have lots of things to keep you busy.

Caketin Hang in there and just try to keep yourself busy.

A Big Dyso80 and everyone else. I hope everyone is well

AFM I have had some dramas and stressing about a fresh sample for Friday and how we are going to do it. DH went to hospital yesterday as he had a virus and couldn’t swallow or breathe normally. The good thing is he is home and is a lot better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just a quick note to say that I won't be popping in any more. There was no lining left for AF this month after I unexpectedly dumped the lot mid-cycle last month. The oestrogen from my cancelled FET has rekindled my paralysing migraines and my ovaries are still covered in large cysts from the stim cycle two months ago. I have to take a lengthy break from all the hormones and whilst I am on that break I will decide whether I keep going with it. IVF is hard enough without everything going wrong at every turn. I have one beautiful miracle and I may have to learn to be happy with that.

Hats off to you ladies that have the strength to keep going cycle after cycle. I honestly don't know how you pick yourselves up and keep going with it.

Anyway, thanks for all your support (particularly those that were with me on previous threads - you know who you are) and I wish you all every success in your journey to motherhood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi samarasmum

just happy to be back in the game really and have another go, so jabbing does not bother me hehe but I recall I said this early on last mth- then got a whole lot of discomfort lol, so touching wood right now!

Gee goes to show we also need to be looking out for our DHs too, hope urs is feeling better

Infertile Sorry to hear ur roads been so hard, a rest up and break sounds like just what u need! Take care hun and I'm glad u have one blessed child to hold extra tight xo