+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope that you dont mind me dropping in here.
    We are just in the 2WW on cycle 2 this year. 1st cycle was a BFP but a MMC at 11.2 weeks
    So back at it. I am a poor responder too to top it off so have only got 2 eggs this time and I have one on board. I don't hold much hope for the other to get frozen either. I am hoping against hope that this one sticks to full term and I wont have to stim again!
    Look fowards to sharing this cycle with you all. Good luck to everyone and heres hoping that this is a great month!
    - bindi

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi bubbers!
    been reading on all your posts but havent really posted.
    we are just starting on our FET #1 today! apart from having some issues with the clinic, i am finally able to start on progynova. im guessing i will be able to have my FET in about 2 weeks time?
    looking forward to hearing all the wonderful BFPs stories and updates and to sharing this cycle with all the bubbers!
    lots of baby dust to all of you out there! fingers & toes all crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi bindi,
    you only need that 1 to have a miracle! big hugs from me!

Quote Originally Posted by bindi1 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope that you dont mind me dropping in here.
    We are just in the 2WW on cycle 2 this year. 1st cycle was a BFP but a MMC at 11.2 weeks
    So back at it. I am a poor responder too to top it off so have only got 2 eggs this time and I have one on board. I don't hold much hope for the other to get frozen either. I am hoping against hope that this one sticks to full term and I wont have to stim again!
    Look fowards to sharing this cycle with you all. Good luck to everyone and heres hoping that this is a great month!
    - bindi

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi samarasmum , have been seeing you since the august/september thread. i was put on hold because of the ohss..
    how did your bt and scan go?? hope its all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post

Sariele
    I hope AF shows up soon.

Dyso80 How is jabbing going?

Wishful05 you have a better cycle this time round.

Hilton04 Congratulations on being PUPO

Caketin Congratulations on being PUPO

Mich4761 that it’s not AF and it is you embie settling in.

Sahcb Anything over 8 cells is good for Day 3.

A Big to everyone else and I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

AFM Jabbing going ok. I go for a BT and scan tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just an update I go in for EPU on Friday.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi hope I can join. I am doing IUDI and my AF is due next monday. We'll be inseminating end of Oct, and I'll be finding out how we go mid November!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hasnt this become a busy little thread

Welcome to the newbies!!!

Pick up all my drugs tomorrow ready to start jabbing Sunday EEEEKKK!! Starting off on Lucrin, then GOnal this time so jabbing for 3 weeks, its all worth it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the Newbies, hope your stay here is short and sweet!
    Samarasmum- Good luck for EPU on Friday, least you have the weekend to recover
    Wishful05- Congrats on picking up all your drugs and starting the journey, best of luck to you!

AFM- Just trying to keep busy while I wait for my BT on Tuesday. Not really feeling one way or the other yet, sounds funny but everytime I need to go to the toilet I get scared that my period is going to start! AF not due till the weekend so I hope it doesnt come and I get a BFP on Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Friday Samarasmum!

Hilton crossing my fingers an toes for you too next week!

Wishful wow thats a long time jabbing and i'm not familiar with the different mixes but i'm sure there is a method to the madness to achieve your goal! I just use the one - gonal f.

AFM i'm just excited yet scared again to be starting a new cycle - my 1st one was cancelled due to too many eggies - 20 plus, real high estrogen and threat of ohss, so hoping with the dropped gonal f dosage we will be on track! So started jabbing this morn

Thanks
    Reviews
    bindi1- hope the 2ww isn't driving you too crazy

rainieheart- good luck for your FET!

Samarasmum- I've got my for you tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly and you get lots of mature eggs ready for a safe ET

rainbow road- I hope everything works out for you

wishful05- yay for picking up the drugs! It all seems so daunting at that point but definitely worth it!

Hilton04- this 2ww is so hard! I'm for your BT. Mine is on Monday and I'm almost driving myself crazy!

chances- hope the needles are going well and you don't overstimulate this time round.

AFM- I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting for BT. I'm trying not to read into anything too much and resist temptation to POAS. I guess I just don't want to be disappointed if it's BFN but I also want to know if my little guy has stuck in there and is growing! The things we do!!