Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Is this sexual abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Deni05 View Post
    Yes I saw this being done to the mother as I am a fair bit older than her. I'm not sure what your getting at guys, I never changed the story I added more information cause I was asked. I thought the original post was enough information and then people wanted more information like why I reacted in such a way, and age of the baby etc. but I get it now, I came here for advice and I guess I got it, it's ok to blow on your childs vagina, I honestly was not sure if that was appropriate, it seems wrong to me, but I guess it's ok if you all say its ok. I will apologise to the mother, but I mustv say you have just made me feel like an awfully horrible person for being concerned about a child.
    Nope! It's inappropriate even if she didn't mean it to. Don't worry I would feel the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I dunno, I think I may have done it to DD on occasion after using a wipe during a nappy change, and putting on some nappy rash cream for nappy rash. It kind of needs to dry between, but a wriggly baby/toddler is not really going to lay around happily while it air dries, especially after learning to roll. So a quick blow to remove the dampness so the cream would actually apply... and that's it.

It was never sexual and nothing I ever considered could be mistaken for sexual. It was just something I did absent-mindedly... like it just seemed natural to do if I wanted to get that result (dryness to apply cream) quickly while she wriggled and such.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Is this sexual abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I dunno, I think I may have done it to DD on occasion after using a wipe during a nappy change, and putting on some nappy rash cream for nappy rash. It kind of needs to dry between, but a wriggly baby/toddler is not really going to lay around happily while it air dries, especially after learning to roll. So a quick blow to remove the dampness so the cream would actually apply... and that's it.

It was never sexual and nothing I ever considered could be mistaken for sexual. It was just something I did absent-mindedly... like it just seemed natural to do if I wanted to get that result (dryness to apply cream) quickly while she wriggled and such.
    ^^^ yup precisely this! It's something I've done automatically because it just seemed logical.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    ^^^ yup precisely this! It's something I've done automatically because it just seemed logical.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    But would it still be logical if anyone else did it to your kids?

I gotta admit, if I came into a room and found anyone blowing on my kids genitals, I'd kill them before asking why.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

Sandra103  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry I didnt think this post was going to create such hostility. I am 31 and the mother is 19. i thought the orginal post was enough and people would only tell me if I should give her more education or leave it be, I honestly didnt think people were going to say it was ok, because I actually thought it wasnt ok. To me it was sexual assault but because the mother maybe didnt realise what she was doing it wasnt really assault. I sort of felt you shoudnt touch a childs genitals in any other way than to clean them, and I dont really consider a bottom genitals, I too blow rasberries on my baby's bum. So when people questioned my actions and wanted me to explain why I had such a strong reaction I did explain why, I never changed my story I just gave more information cause I was asked. I tried searching on the internet but all I got was information on adults it didnt say anything about babies. I only joined today because I was concerned and wanted advice, its not very well something I would go and post on facebook where people would be able to pick up on who I was talking about. I dont know what a trigger warning is, but if you tell me what it is I will add it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is this sexual abuse?

Wow... I don't really see anything wrong with the original post however have become increasingly confused by all the updates that have followed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default ***Trigger Warning*** Is this sexual abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    But would it still be logical if anyone else did it to your kids?

I gotta admit, if I came into a room and found anyone blowing on my kids genitals, I'd kill them before asking why.
    True... And what if it was the dad doing the blowing instead of the mum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hmmmm ok. It's possible she didn't realise it was an odd thing to do as it was the norm for her. I think maybe it was right to say something but I don't think she should have been berated per se. Maybe have a calm chat with her about it? Out of interest, why did you berate her for it and post here about it being inappropriate etc when it sounds like you did anything when it was happening to the mother herself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Is this sexual abuse?

ive done it to my nephew, it sometimes would make him wee before i put a clean nappy on so i didnt get a suprise fountain in my face.
    distance wise its while he was lying on carpet and me sitting up not a straight jet of air onto his bits more just a cool breeze. Not sure if i ever did it do dd. probably just to see the suprise look on her face at feeling a new feeling like a rasberry, on her body not just directed at her fanny though. Its weird to kind of 'take aim' at clitoris as op said.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm very sorry if I offend you op, but after reading a thread on here from a first time poster asking for photos of babies belly buttons I am very suspicious about your intents.

In any case, no I don't think it's sexual
    Abuse.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast