Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Is this sexual abuse?

So you saw the mother blow in the genitals of a 6 week old bub then you say you berated her but only because you've seen the same thing done to the mother? I'm totally confused. I think you may have over reacted but I can't say for sure til you explain the bit about seeing it done to the mum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    So you saw the mother blow in the genitals of a 6 week old bub then you say you berated her but only because you've seen the same thing done to the mother? I'm totally confused. I think you may have over reacted but I can't say for sure til you explain the bit about seeing it done to the mum?
    Completely agree!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I would say that you over reacted and that you should apologize to your friend.

I would say that your friend did it innocently and you misinterpreted her actions. It's great that you are looking out for your friends daughter though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I took it to mean she's had some form of sexual relationship with the mother at some point, so knows that the mother enjoys it in a sexual fashion and she felt a bit uncomfortable with the mother seemingly trying to give the baby the same kind of sexual gratification that she got from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    I took it to mean she's had some form of sexual relationship with the mother at some point, so knows that the mother enjoys it in a sexual fashion and she felt a bit uncomfortable with the mother seemingly trying to give the baby the same kind of sexual gratification that she got from it.
    Sorry but how on earth did you get that from her post?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

But she said the person that did it to the mother did a lot of other inappropriate things... Seems an odd way to describe a consensual act?? Not sure...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsOhara View Post
    Sorry but how on earth did you get that from her post?
    It was a bit of a jumble, and my head's kind of thick atm, but I worked out as much as I could.

She said she thought it was sexual abuse. She then said that she's seen the mother be blown on in the same way at some point.

I took it to mean the OP had had a sexual relationship of some sort with the woman at some point, and so felt uncomfortable with the mother doing the same thing to a 6 week old baby, since the mother enjoys it on a sexual level so much.

ETA in reply to Atropos: if the OP has seen that happen, she was either in a sexual relationship with the mother in question, in a threesome kind of way, or she was witness to a rape of the mother. In both scenarios, if the mother was blown on, then I can understand why the OP would be uncomfortable with the mother doing that to the baby.

ETA again: Or there's a third option, in which the OP did NOT appreciate being witness to it, it was thrust upon her, in which case still refer to part A of my post, in where she says the mother clearly enjoys having her clitoris blown on.
    Last edited by Jennaisme; 04-09-2012 at 20:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I saw this being done to the mother as I am a fair bit older than her. I'm not sure what your getting at guys, I never changed the story I added more information cause I was asked. I thought the original post was enough information and then people wanted more information like why I reacted in such a way, and age of the baby etc. but I get it now, I came here for advice and I guess I got it, it's ok to blow on your childs vagina, I honestly was not sure if that was appropriate, it seems wrong to me, but I guess it's ok if you all say its ok. I will apologise to the mother, but I mustv say you have just made me feel like an awfully horrible person for being concerned about a child.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deni05 For This Useful Post:

Sandra103  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    It was a bit of a jumble, and my head's kind of thick atm, but I worked out as much as I could.

She said she thought it was sexual abuse. She then said that she's seen the mother be blown on in the same way at some point.

I took it to mean the OP had had a sexual relationship of some sort with the woman at some point, and so felt uncomfortable with the mother doing the same thing to a 6 week old baby, since the mother enjoys it on a sexual level so much.
    I think that's a radical interpretation of the text.
    The OP was pretty interesting, especially for a first post, tbh I think they might be having a bit of a lend

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

babyla  (04-09-2012),Gandalf  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

What the heck?? What adult blows on a childs genitals? I don't care what the 'reason' is it is plain weird and inappropriate. And the fact she thinks it's ok has me concerned for her parenting abilities.

Haven't people heard of towells?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (05-09-2012),withloveandlimits  (05-09-2012)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast