+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Zoloft during pregnancy?

Before pregnancy I was on citlopram which worked great for me. When I found out I was pregnant I stopped it and now I am not coping. I went back to my gp today who started me on zoloft as I had concerns about citlopram during pregnancy. She said this is the safest one but as I know, none are truly considered 'safe'. Basically I need reassuring from other mums out there that it will b ok. I certainly can't go on as I am.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Zoloft during pregnancy?

I've been on anti-depressants throughout my last two pregnancies fluoxetine with the first and citalopram with the second. Both pregnancies were great and i had healthy babies with no affects from the ad's. We are TTC at the moment and I am on fluoxetine. I tried coming off them but started having panic attacks (which I've never had before) so GP said I wasn't ready to come off them . Try and not stress it will be more harmful than taking your AD's hope I've helped a little

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on Zoloft, 50mg a day and have been told the same, its a worry but you need to go in with a health mind set too, like PP said

We just had our 19wk scan and everything is looking fine, 10 fingers 10 toes, so fingers crossed it hasn't effected bubs.
    Last edited by Nala9000; 04-09-2012 at 17:35. Reason: shocking spelling